At Gong , we’re building new-generation (machine learning based) software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Gong is a well-funded, high-growth startup that proudly serves hundreds of customers, including Facebook, Salesforce, AppsFlyer, Sisense, monday.com, PayPal, WalkMe and more.
Our solution guides people: coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
As a Research Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading Machine Learning (ML) projects from idea to production, using proprietary platforms for building effective data-driven Natural Language Processing (NLP) models.
You’ll be a part of our exceptional team of data scientists and ML experts.
You will own processes end-to-end and use your knowledge and creativity to answer business problems using real data.
What you will do :
- Proactively define and offer solutions to Machine Learning projects and issues
- Manage a team of annotators
- Collaborate with product, sales, and engineering functions, drive and facilitate discussions and activities across functional teams
- Develop plans for continuous high quality data-set creation
- Evaluate model performance, perform error analysis and suggest improvements
- Create customized and presentation-quality reports from data analysis results
- Suggest tools to improve ongoing processes such as data collection and modeling workflow
- Support the model deployment and maintenance in production environment
What you need to succeed :
- Experience in managing, analyzing and visualizing large-scale data
- Intuitive understanding of basic machine learning algorithms (no need for a strong mathematical foundation)
- Very strong communication and project management skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
- Experience with SQL
- Proficiency in Python, R, MATLAB or similar language - an advantage
- BA/BSc is required
- Background in Linguistics / Statistics - an advantage