The goal of the medical scribe recruiter is to source, interview, and hire high-quality clinical coordinators and medical scribe candidates. The medical scribe recruiter will collaborate with the training, workforce management, and quality & performance teams with the goal of improving the selection process. The medical scribe recruiter will report directly to the Talent Acquisition Manager.
WHO YOU ARE: We are looking for a high-energy, outgoing, and friendly person to add to our team. You will love explaining the benefits of each open position we offer, and assist with candidate questions throughout the interview process.
- Screen applicant resumes
- Conduct video interviews with medical scribe and clinical coordinator applicants
- Manage the internal applicant databases (e.g. applicant tracking system and secondary application process)
- Answer applicant questions through email, Handshake, etc.
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified applicants
- Track and report recruitment sourcing metrics
- Research and recommend new applicant sourcing methods
- Complete sourcing analyses in current and new markets
- Research and recommend new schools and states for applicant sourcing
- Attend various recruitment events, including career fairs
- Other duties as assigned
Key Metrics Evaluating Performance:
- Maintain an accept rate greater than 85%
- Maintain below an 8% e-learning drop rate for non-starts
- Collaborate with the TA Team to achieve a minimum of 100 accepts per month
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced setting
- Minimum of 30 hours of availability per week
- More than 3 months of experience at Robin Healthcare
- An outgoing, friendly personality with a desire to meet new people