Robin Healthcare's transformative technology is freeing physicians to focus completely on their patients, all while collecting the richest data set in healthcare. The Robin, our proprietary smart-assistant device, is placed in exam rooms helping physicians complete their clinical notes over 2 hours faster. Robin is led by technology and clinical founders with successful exits. Robin Healthcare has raised over $11M from IA Ventures, Social Leverage, and Meridian Street.
THE POSITION: Robin Healthcare is looking for a unique person that has the technical experience to support and securely build IT efficiency in a rapidly evolving company with the personality to engage business clients.
LOCATION: 4 blocks west of the University of Texas Austin campus
- Strong problem solving/analytical/critical thinking skills
- Self-starter with excellent organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently, with a team, with the User base, and customers in a professional manner
- Coordinate well with team members through chat, project management tooling and in person
- Ability to effectively research and develop solutions to challenges that arise
- Ability to develop good rapport and build strong relationships with user base and teammates
- Exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations
- 3+ years of PC technical support, systems administration, networking, and Windows 10 desktop/Server 2016 & Mac OS X operating systems in a professional environment
- Experience with 1st and 2nd level support.
- Strong Scripting (PowerShell, VB script, AutoIT, PERL, Bash, Apps Scripts, etc.)
- CompTIA A+, N+, and Security+ certification/level of knowledge
- Flexible work availability, for occasional nights and weekends as required
- Help build & maintain a consistent, scalable, supportable, and highly secure computer resources/platform
- Resolve Tier 1 & 2 support requests in a timely manner
- Supporting end-user remote connections into client environments, diagnosing the issue and if needed, reach out to the client to resolve the challenge
- Creating new content and updating IT Self Service Portal
- Remote Management and Monitoring System Management and Ownership
- Create, update, and deploy IT automation scripts for process automation including patch management, software installation/updates, security policy deployment/updates, new computer deployments, and anything else that can be automated to remove any manual intervention
- Managing the lifecycle of user’s hardware & software and maintaining inventory
- Managing Google Suite Users/Groups/Shared Drives/Corporate Settings
- Managing Domain Controllers hosted in AWS and Group Policies
- Assist in managing/expanding on security, identifying risks, HIPAA compliance, and SOC2 compliance within the scope of IT
- Executing best-in-class security practices
- Support in creation of security documentation
- Managing and updating the password vault
- Managing infrastructure including firewalls, wireless AP’s, and switching on Meraki/Ubiquiti platform
- . . .Plus any awesome ideas you come up with
- Casual dress code
- Health Benefits, 401(k), Stock Options
- Work with brilliant hard-working, caring people on a day to day basis
COOL TECH - Robin uses several great tools to allow visibility, efficiency, and management of systems in the organization, all while maintaining HIPAA compliance. While we currently use top industry tools, we are not devoted to any of these tools over the life of the business. We use the best tool for the job and for maintenance.
WITH A PURPOSE: Every week Robin sees 1000’s of patients. Robin allows doctors to actually focus on their patients, not their paperwork. But that is just the beginning of our plans to transform healthcare.
THE TEAM - PASSIONATE, FUNNY, SMART, HARD-WORKING, BALANCED: Robin is a team that is growing rapidly and we care tremendously about our people. We work hard and make each other better in the process. We are always there to support each other. You will love coming to work each day.
Principals only. No agencies, please.