Spend your days making a difference, not just working for a living. At Galvanize, we help our 7,000 customers in 140 countries make a direct impact on the world every day. We do that by creating security, risk management, compliance, and audit software that uncovers fraud, waste, and abuse in their organizations.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, with an award-winning culture, we’ve grown to include ten global offices. We work with the best customers and coworkers, tackling strategic business challenges and building awesome careers. Our Values are Customer Intensity, Disruptive Innovation, and Authenticity, and they influence everything we do.
As a Sr. member of the Revenue Operations team in Vancouver, your role is critical in establishing operational excellence across Galvanize’s Global Sales organization.
You think big picture and strive to improve efficiencies in the sales process and operation of sales. You are a collaborator and work as a liaison with the Go-to-Market team to define workflows and remove roadblocks. You have strong interpersonal skills coupled with robust data analysis capabilities and a natural sense of curiosity that drives you to identify trends and highlight opportunities.
- Create and optimize sales processes
- Purchase and implement Sales tools and technologies that improve Sales workflows and efficiencies
- Build and maintain Sales Territories
- Develop and monitor KPIs
- In partnership with Marketing, co-chair the Data Governance Program
What you need to succeed
- Experience in a Sales/Revenue Operations role
- Exposure to Salesforce.com, including data analysis, reporting and dashboards
- Prior experience developing and implementing operational changes an asset
- Effective leadership skills, with a strong focus on operations and business processes
- Able to identify key issues, creatively and strategically overcome internal challenges or obstacles
Ready to apply?
Thanks for your interest! Apply at wegalvanize.com/careers. Once we’re reviewed your application and determined it’s a match, we’ll reach out with next steps. Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We invite you to check us out on wegalvanize.com, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Galvanize welcomes applications from all candidates who meet our job requirements. Galvanize does not discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record suspended.