We’re looking to add a Recruiting Coordinator to the People and Culture team. You will help support the continued exhilarating growth of Omada by owning interview coordination across key open roles. You will also be the first point of contact for candidates to our headquarters, providing tours and making sure their time with us is a positive one.
The ability to move swiftly through a high volume of work, think creatively to improve processes, and welcome both candidates and new hires warmly will serve you well. This role will be a perfect fit if you’re looking to join a tight-knit team that’s psyched to support the rapid growth of Omada Health and our product expansion!
- Schedule interviews, book travel for candidates, reserve conference rooms and ensure the candidate has an amazing experience, no matter the outcome
- Be equipped to give candidates inspiring tours of HQ
- Work closely with Recruiters, Hiring Managers and their team to move candidates expeditiously and communicate their status throughout the process
- Maintain our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse
- Strategize with our wonderful Recruiting Team to refine recruiting processes
- Screen candidates and assist on other projects as needed
- Own additional Recruiting and People Ops tasks
You will love this job if you have:
- Spent time in a high-demand environment
- Experience managing sensitive information, handling it with discretion and confidentiality
- A prompt, punctual, and responsive style
- Flexibility and willingness to pitch in where needed
- Incredible organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, follow-through, and ability to focus in a space and role where you are in demand and likely to be interrupted!
- A welcoming style, and a reliable team player
Bonus points for:
- Experience with human resources, recruiting, coordination, office management or customer-facing roles
- A desire to grow into recruiting
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 250,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.