With our SaaS business model, Customer Success is absolutely vital to our long-term success. As our newest Client Relationship Manager, you will heroically manage our clients' journeys from post-implementation through renewal by providing an industry-leading customer experience throughout the life of the contract to earn customer and product retention and growth.
Building and executing strategies for adoption and engagement of our analytics and software solutions, you will effortlessly develop strong customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty by assuring our customers are receiving exceptional value from our services and products. This role includes responsibilities for Client Relationship activities (e.g., on-boarding, support, services, adoption, advocacy, retention) and key outcomes (e.g., renewals, cross/up-sells).
Client Services Goals
- Ensure client success with Appriss Retail products through consulting and mentoring.
- Increase renewal rates and actively manage churn.
- Expand revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall account health scores.
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability.
Client Services Activities
- Build strong partnerships with assigned clients.
- Provide advice and guidance as the front-line subject matter expert to ensure successful ongoing usage and adoption of software and services.
- Access and understand performance and usage trends in order to influence clients' success metrics.
- Engage with the manager, Support, Delivery, and Product Development to advocate the needs of the customer to ensure customer questions, requests, enhancements and issues are promptly addressed and the feedback loop is firmly established.
- Work closely with the client during implementation to ensure actionable configuration is achieved within the Appriss Retail product suite.
- Engage with the Sales Team to identify opportunities for up-sells, cross-sells, new sales, and renewals.
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of current and future Appriss Retail products.
- Identify opportunities to create documentation/training/support materials to better help customers be successful in using Appriss Retail products/services.
- Continually train and develop the client’s team to drive productivity.
- Advise on current trends to establish focus areas and optimal success.
- Escalate appropriately when high risk situations are identified.
- Track/report operational metrics for client base (as defined by VP, Customer Success)
- Participate in team reviews of metrics
- Identify opportunities to improve effectiveness
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and 2-3 years in a SaaS Customer Success related position, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Data Analytics/Exception Based Reporting Experience
- Technical aptitude and ability to become a subject matter expert on software products
- Strong knowledge, including but not limited to, Sales, Retail Operations, Loss Prevention, Inventory Control, Shrink, Fraud and Investigations
Physical and Mental Requirements Job is physically comfortable; individual has discretion about walking, standing, etc. Job requires a very high level of judgment, exceptional analytical ability and creativity in investigating major problems that require original and highly innovative solutions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Frequent travel depending on geographic location of employee.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/V/H