The Director of Strategic Partnerships is responsible for all strategic partnership activity, including partnerships that can enhance strategic positioning, enhance the product roadmap, and generate additional revenue for Appriss Health. The Director will manage and optimize all current partnerships as well as identify, create, and manage new partnerships.
As the leader in the prescription drug monitoring market, Appriss plays a very high-profile role in addressing the addiction and mental health crises in America. The Director will have the opportunity to work with the most important organizations in healthcare to bring Appriss’s assets to bear to significantly impact these crises. Partners and potential partners include electronic health record vendors, pharmacy management system vendors, ePrescribing vendors, population health management providers, and many other leading healthcare IT and services entities.
This position must excel in managing relationships and achieving results through others. Additionally, extensive interaction with customers, state programs and multiple internal departments is required to be effective in the role.
- Understanding the strategic landscape and Appriss Health’s short-term and long-term vision to identify potential partnerships
- Modeling and building business cases for strategic partnerships and the value they contribute
- Negotiating and developing new strategic partnerships
- Building and maintaining relationships with strategic partners
- Aligning mission with strategic partners to achieve company goals
- Working with Product team to identify and/or develop new or enhanced products or services in conjunction with partners
- Managing partner revenue results
- At least five years of experience working in a related or similar healthcare type role
- Hospital, EMR and/or other healthcare industry experience
- Track record of success by consistently exceeding performance metrics
- Four-year College degree; MBA preferred
- Experience identifying, evaluating, negotiating, and managing strategic relationships
Extensive to moderate travel depending on geographic location of employee.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/V/H