Appriss Retail’s Support team is looking for a hands-on and enthusiastic Support Desk Operator who is a customer-focused, reliable professional. The role is to support all internal and external clients following agreed process and SLAs. This role will be based in our London office and report to the Support Lead.
The post holder will require excellent customer service skills, dealing with requests from customers via telephone, email and our case management system. You will also be required to pay close attention to detail, inputting all relevant information into our system for a diverse range of hardwaresoftware issues on high priority systems.
- Receiving / dealing with requests, alerts (internal monitoring system) making initial diagnosis / triage of incidents and providing information / advice to resolve at 1st point of contact (where possible).
- Where issue cannot be dealt with, identifying relevant teams and assigning cases following process.
- Identifying the need for escalation of high servery issues.
- Ensuring that user requirements or issues are recorded, triaged and resolved or transferred for additional work.
- Following Document process to review systems and environments.
- The role is both the 1st point of contact, and potentially the only personal interface most clients have with support, hence the requirement for providing a positive user experience.
- First class interpersonal skills.
- Confident & clear communicator, written & verbal.
- Desire to provide a positive client experience with support.
- Proven experience in understanding the needs of customers and keeping them in mind when making decisions or taking actions.
- Interest and experience in technology.
- Ability to learn and implement process.
- Passion to produce quality through their work.
- Experience in the provision of 1st line customer service.
- Ability to take ownership of the customers problem and follow the call through to resolution.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to converse with customers of differing technical abilities and skills, departmental staff and management at all levels.
- Personal initiative is required as not all issues raised will have occurred previously or be documented.
- Proficient in desktop software
- Email and Microsoft Office Products
- Online communication tools, Team, Slack
- Case management
- Environment and system monitoring tool (PRTG).
- Production change and development software (JIRA)
What we can offer a candidate
- Competitive salary and performance linked annual bonus
- Exposure to the latest technologies, analytical and data innovations
- Working with some of the worlds leading brand in retail
- Fun and friendly work environment where the team is rewarded for success
No agency referrals