OpenBeds is a platform that identifies, unifies and tracks all behavioral health and social services resources to create a single common network and facilitate rapid referrals and foster collaboration among mental, health, substance use and medical providers. Our customers include small to large treatment facilities, health systems, and governments who want to leverage technology to improve care delivery.
The Network Manager monitors daily activity of OpenBeds networks, specifically to ensure treatment resources are updated according to standards published by each state, and to ensure referrals are serviced in a timely and effective manner. Must thrive in independent working environments with little to no direct supervision in order to accomplish both systematic and ad hoc tasks. Expect to communicate directly with network members to help them meet standards and to develop creative solutions when they are not. Must be particularly process-focused and able to encourage provider engagement within the network through regular meetings with major clients and incentive programs that reward proper use of the network (such as reward badges.) The Network Manager generates reports for providers and state clients as required (monthly) and tracks referral outcomes, client dispositions, referral trends, network usage, and feedback. Maintains or contributes to user-tracking platforms, email lists, and other communications records. This position includes some first-line customer support. Strong interpersonal skills are imperative, and the applicant must be able to positively influence customers’ support and action. The position typically involves extensive interaction with business development, product development, and other members of cross-functional teams. Must have a demonstrated record of initiative and good judgment.
Education & Experience
- College degree preferred.
- Hospital and/or healthcare industry experience preferred.
- 2-5 years of successful experience in a customer support or similar role.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Experience, or Characteristics
- Ability to identify trends and suggest improvements in products and processes.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficient in using project management tools and techniques.
- Proficient in MS Project™ and Office tools, especially MS Excel™.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively on a team.
- Analyze, understand and define client requirements.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to organize, plan and execute technical and non-technical tasks.
- Ability to define expected results and use performance indicators to monitor delivery of results.
Helpful / Preferred
- Experience with sales automation or customer relationship management applications, such as Salesforce.com or NetSuite and virtual meeting and presentation tools such as Microsoft Teams™, WebEx™, GoToMeeting™, etc.
- Experience with developing and maintaining SharePoint™ sites.
- Healthcare experience a plus.
Expect to travel domestically at least 2-3 times per customer.