Appriss Health is seeking an experienced Sr. Product Manager to help us continue to grow our current and new product lines. A background in healthcare product management is required and experience in EHR workflows, Medicaid, Behavioral Health, Care Coordination or Health Plans are highly desired. We are looking for someone who can function both strategically and tactically and is highly skilled in structured product management frameworks such as Pragmatic Marketing or 280 Group. Must demonstrate the ability to strategize and execute the full life cycle of product production — from conception through release. A strong background in agile product delivery and working with agile product teams is key. Our products are technical in nature and highly data driven, requiring someone who is logical and has worked in a regulatory environment. You may already be a confident leader who has experience guiding cross-functional teams, in the successful creation of products that delight customers and grow market share.
Skills, Experience, or Characteristics
• Must have a minimum of 7 years product management experience in commercial healthcare products
• Clinical background or has experience working with senior clinical teams in a product role in any of the following areas: acute care, ambulatory care, care coordination, substance abuse, behavioral health or health plans
• Market driven product management approach with referenceable product launches
• Experience with new product development as well as taking existing products to new markets through enhancements and product extensions
• Bring product management structure and process to a product line in the form of Pragmatic Marketing or 280 Group style deliverables
• Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
• Analyze customer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
• Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
• Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved through KPI’s and metrics
• Experience working with a team structure of BA’s and product owners
• Work closely with sales, marketing and internal customer service organizations to support success and growth of products
• Customer and market facing with a background in presenting to large groups and at industry events
Helpful / Preferred
• Experience with integration and workflows with the following: Epic, Cerner, NextGen, Allscripts, Athena etc.
• Has held roles with an EHR, population health or analytics company
• Pragmatic marketing certification
Physical and Mental Requirements
Job is physically comfortable; individual has discretion about walking, standing, etc.
Job requires a very high level of judgment, exceptional analytical ability and creativity in investigating major problems that require original and highly innovative solutions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Some travel may be involved for both training and customer facing issues.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/V/H