Avetta is building the connections that build the world. Mind blown already right? Well don’t worry about the mess, because we are going to help you take the step from Client Success Rep to Client Success Manager Icon.
Imagine you buy the world best sports car with the most advanced technology available, but you never take the time to read the user's manual or ask the dealership about all of it's functions. You can drive the car, but not well. Eventually you grow tired of the car, curse the salesman that cheated you because you don't feel that it is worth what you paid, and you get rid of it.
As the Client Success Manager, you are the walking and talking user's manual and Avetta is the world best sports car.
The Client Success Manager will work directly with Avetta clients as the day-to-day relationship manager. In this role Client Success Managers will provide hands on assistance with navigation, report generation, configuration updates, and overall best practice behaviors of our technology. You will know our products inside and out, backwards and forwards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serving as the trusted advisor for clients on use-case and product functionality - Their problems are your problems.
- Prioritizing and resolving incoming client requests
- Partnering with internal Avetta teams to provide ongoing support to the client through implementation, onboarding, product changes/updates, process improvement, and more. - Some days it will feel like you have the weight of the world on your shoulders, the good news is that you don't have to carry it alone.
- Delivering and demonstrating ROI for our clients throughout the customer lifecycle - Don't let them get rid of the sports car!
- Collaborating with Strategic Account Managers/Field Sales on account reviews, renewals, expansion opportunities, new product or feature requests, etc.
- Proactively ensuring clients understand, have adequate training on, and are utilizing Avetta’s products to achieve the maximum benefit.
- Conducting business reviews and visiting client sites to ensure our clients’ needs are being fulfilled and to identify growth opportunities
- Acting as the voice of Avetta clients to inform Avetta commercial teams and assist in prioritizing the product road-map
- 3-5 years of experience in a SaaS environment
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent client facing and cross-functional communication skills; written and verbal
- Must be able to work out of Maidenhead office often
- Track record of extreme ownership at work.
- Professional presence and appearance.
- Proven ability to successfully work without direct supervision.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Employment history showing a progression of duties/titles.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to remain composed and flexible.
- Team player 100% of the time.
- Travel 25% of the time.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation and drug screen.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- PMP Certification a plus
- Experience using various systems (JIRA, SFDC, Office)
Metrics That Matter:
- SFDC activity consistent with communicated quarterly account plans for client portfolio
- Response to client inquires within same day
- Testing of all Config tickets by EOD Thursday of each week
- Participate in or lead quarterly account reviews on all clients
What Avetta Offers You:
- Competitive starting salary; £58,000-70,000 DOE
- Quarterly bonuses
- Growth opportunity; HUGE growth
- Incredible company culture
- Not a big deal, but we were just named a Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in UT, and won a couple of other international awards... yawn...
- All the Coke product you can handle. Around here the caffeine is free!