Madison Reed is expanding our finance department in San Francisco! We are looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst to support our Director of FP&A and CFO. Our team is made up of problem-solvers and data junkies, and we know how to have fun while doing it. As a part of the Madison Reed Finance team you will be focused on providing our business partners with exceptional support, while having the unique opportunity for meaningful exposure to senior executives, new business initiatives, and everything in between.
What We'll Expect
- Partner with COO and key stakeholders to plan for rapid expansion of Madison Reed Color Bars.
- Develop and maintain revenue and expense models, as well as develop new tools in anticipation of business growth.
- Responsible for month-end reporting of results and variance analysis and identify shifting trends.
- Support Director of FP&A, CFO, COO with ongoing decision support, modeling, and ad hoc analysis as needed to evaluate investment opportunities, drive sales and/or expense efficiencies.
- Acquire and maintain a thorough understanding of business issues, strategies, and risks and profitability opportunities.
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, or Finance, and 3-5 years in corporate finance, or equivalent combination of education and experience in Finance (Budgeting, Performance Reporting, and Financial analysis).
- Modeling guru with advanced excel skills; enjoys synthesizing complex data sets, models, and variance analysis.
- You are self-directed, thrive in ambiguous situations, and love to take charge of complex tasks with minimal direction.
- You are excited about the opportunity to work in a fast-paced start-up environment, and to be a key partner as we scale the company.
- Background in four-wall retail business and experience in both early stage and later stage growth companies desired.
- You are eager to develop new ways of approaching business challenges independently and pro-actively.
- Ability to implement new processes and systems; familiarity with Netsuite, SAP, Hyperion, Tableau, Looker, TM1, Adaptive Planning, BPC, etc.
- You have excellent written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
Who we are:
Founded in 2013, Madison Reed is a prestige beauty brand that empowers ALL women with a revolutionary way to color their hair. Love, Joy, Courage, Responsibility, and Trust. Join a company where we live and breathe these values, from how we treat our customers to our growing team. Madison Reed believes all women should own their beauty, which includes deserving more and living their most brilliant and honest expression of themselves.
Madison Reed is revolutionizing the $50 billion hair care industry by making personal care more personal and by offering best-in-class products formulated under strict standards that truly raise the bar. Our deep commitment to the "client" experience paired with our dedication to technology and product innovation has fostered an extremely dedicated, consistently-growing fan base.
Information for Recruiters: Madison Reed only accepts resumes directly from candidates. Madison Reed does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment agencies and/or search firms, and does not pay fees to any such vendors for any unsolicited resumes.
Madison Reed. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in the communities we serve. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.