- Full cycle AP responsibilities.
- Setup new vendor and maintenance accounts.
- Collect W-9s
- Assist in weekly check and wire runs.
- Respond to vendor and employee inquiries.
- Invoice approval routing & follow-up.
- Audit and support Travel & Expense Reimbursement.
- Process and reconcile corporate credit card statements and import transactions into NetSuite.
- Process 1099 and year-end filing.
- Prepares journal entries, accruals, maintains and reconciles ledgers accounts.
- Maintain Fixed Asset and prepare monthly journal entries for depreciation.
- Assist in annual audits conducted by external auditors.
- Ad-hoc, special projects, and other requests as assigned
- 2+ years of accounts payable, accounting or other relevant work experience
- Accounting experience within a multi-national.
- Experience within the software industry a plus.
- Experience with purchase orders, receiving and invoice processing and related processes and procedures
- Ability to deliver outstanding customer service and professionalism in all interactions with vendors, employees and management (verbal, email, correspondence)
- Experience with cloud-ERP applications (preferably NetSuite)
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Proficient in PC applications (excel, word, email)
- A desire to continuously improve procedures
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- B.Com / M.Com graduates min.
Why Blue Jeans is THE PLACE to be?
At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people meet by creating a human connection in every experience. Together, we’re bringing video to everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, or room systems. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to upgrade everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social network broadcasts by replacing traditional web conferencing with face-to-face video communication.
All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits to bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners, and have been ranked on Forbes Cloud 100 list two years running.
Learn more about us at www.bluejeans.com
Follow us @Bluejeansnet Come join us!
Blue Jeans is an Equal Opportunity Employer