ClearDATA is hiring an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our fantastic finance team. We are seeking creative and passionate accounting experts to join us in making healthcare better every single day. Our customers include some of the biggest names in healthcare and life sciences. They depend on us to deliver tools, systems, and services that keep them compliant and secure in the cloud without slowing them down.
What You’ll Do:
Accounts Payable and Employee Expense Reimbursement Functions:
- Daily, monitors Accounts Payable central email address and processes vendor invoices accordingly ensuring proper GL Account and Department codes are used
- Monitor vendor discount opportunities and verifies vendor details
- Initiates employee expense reimbursements by receiving and confirming the accuracy of those reports through Concur
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions for expenses, making related month end accruals as needed
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintains historical records by scanning and filing documents as needed to ERP system.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Reconciles Company’s Corporate Credit Card Accounts, ensure charges supported
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years’ experience with Accounts Payable, Employee Expense Reimbursements and Corporate Credit Card Reconciliations
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting/Finance or a related field a plus, but not required
- NetSuite and Concur experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to improve and follow processes
- Attention to detail and meets deliverables
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and proven track record of success in an entrepreneurial environment; demonstrated ability to multitask, work independently, and meet deadlines while maintaining a high standard of accuracy
- Reputation of teamwork and collaboration across functions
- Self-starter and detail-oriented problem solver
- Highly analytical, with ability to dig into large amounts of data
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- Dynamic company that rewards high-performers
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Servant leadership Management
- Business-casual dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K
- Stock options
- Unlimited Vacation!
- Competitive base, commission and bonus structure