ClearDATA is seeking a Product Manager that wants to use services expertise and infrastructure knowledge to truly make a difference in Healthcare! If you’re passionate about creating a new category of solutions that will fundamentally make healthcare better, come join our team. This Product Manager role is focused on applying product management to the development of our service offerings.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for go to market strategy for assigned ClearDATA services
- Lead the ideation, development, and launch of productized services
- Articulate business needs and translate to service initiatives
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to service development execution and drive key roadmap successes
- Own backlog and drives services development across a team of experienced engineers
- Build and deliver the business cases for service investments, as needed
- Work closely with the Product Marketing Manager to integrate customer and analyst feedback, research, and market analysis into requirements to enhance customer satisfaction
- Manage beta and trial customer programs
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of services
- Design pricing and packaging of service offerings
- Understand ClearDATA’s strategic and competitive position and deliver services that are recognized as best in the industry
- Collaborate with other Product Managers on combined product and service solutions
- Other duties as needed
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 4 years of product management or similar experience
- Experience working at a technology / Saas company
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure-based products and/or services
- Experience working with public clouds (AWS, Azure, and/or GCP)
- Experience with managed services
- Training in Pragmatic Marketing’s product management or similar methodology
- Superb strategic thinking skills and business acumen
- Superb communication skills
- Positive, “can do” attitude
- Team Player
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Experience with security and compliance related solutions
- Experience in the Healthcare industry
- Experience working with HIPAA regulations
- Experience with professional services / consulting
Why You’ll Like Working Here :
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers.
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services.
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Servant leadership Management.
- Business-casual dress code.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K.
- Unlimited Vacation.
- Stock options.