ClearDATA is seeking a Solutions Architect that wants to use their technical and sales skills to truly make a difference in Healthcare! If you are passionate about engaging in the sales process and leading technical discussions to fundamentally make healthcare better, come join our team.
The right candidate will be an integral part of the sales team and play a key role in winning new customers and growing our current customer footprints. You will collaborate with opportunity architects and other key stakeholders while effectively communicating the ClearDATA value and differentiation. We are looking for people that are always learning and are passionate about driving results with their customers.
The ClearDATA Comply Platform, comprised of Security & Compliance Safeguards/Controls and our Compliance Dashboard integrates seamlessly with AWS, GCP and Azure. Our Solution Architects must proficiently communicate the major Public Cloud partners' product releases and architectures in a HealthCare Industry and Security & Compliance context.
The Solution Architect earns technical trusted advisor status while navigating technical conversations as a critical part of the sales team and process. The Solution Architect contributes expertise on a wide range of topics ranging from technology architecture vision, migrating clinical workloads to the cloud, and vetting container strategies.
We are looking for the right candidate with experience in designing distributed computing solutions in the cloud by aligning customers’ requirements with the best technical solution. This person should understand how the proposed solution components work together including: IAM Roles, Security & Compliance, Networking, Operating Systems, Serverless architecture, Infrastructure as a service, Platform as a Service and Software as a Service. Methods to facilitate customer comprehension include: Solution Design, Whiteboard Sessions, Product Demonstration, Cloud Journey, Roadmap to Migration and Cost Optimization; in the context of ClearDATA’s value proposition.
- Communicate cloud platform solutions on one or more of the following (AWS, GCP and Azure)
- Discuss Security, Compliance and Privacy core principles and how they align with our platform
- Interact with customers at various professional and technical levels, both in person and over the phone (travel up to 50%)
- Present technical capabilities of the ClearDATA platform and demonstrate how the product will meet client needs
- Advise on the best products and/or services that best satisfy their needs
- Create and maintain Healthcare Compliant Reference Architecture on Cloud products
- Be an integral part of the sales team and participate in all sales planning and execution phases
- Scope Professional Service Initiatives and facilitate configuration and quote process
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical assistance and product education
- Liaise with cross functional ClearDATA teams
- Provide training and producing material to support Customers, Sales, Operations and Account Management team(s)
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and local legislation as it relates to securing healthcare data
Experience/ Knowledge needed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
- Technical understanding of one or more of the following (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience working within the Healthcare industry
- Experience working on a commission-based role
- Engage in CI/CD discussions, methodology and planning
- Disaster Recovery, High Availability and Resilience strategies based on customers RTO/RPO
- DevOps skills and knowledge
- Security, Compliance, and Privacy expertise
- Produce logical and physical diagrams
- Able to coordinate multiple engagements simultaneously
- Strong communication skills (both writing and oral) for C-level to technician interactions
- Problem solving and active listening skills
- Client relations - VP, Director level
- Business discovery process and acumen
- Experience working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
Must Haves :
- HealthCare Industry
Why You’ll Like Working Here :
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Servant leadership Management
- Business-casual dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K
- Stock options
- Unlimited Vacation!
- Competitive base, commission and bonus structure