The Deliverability Consultant is responsible for managing a variety of key clients who have signed up for enhanced deliverability services. The Consultant will provide daily campaign monitoring, ISP monitoring and blacklist remediation, and client consultation as it pertains to industry best practices. The successful candidate will bring a broad understanding of client requirements to ensure ongoing good relationships with clients and industry professionals.
The primary responsibilities of the role involve:
- Learn and stay up-to-date with Deliverability best practices and information.
- Daily monitoring of all Act-On client campaigns deployed; proactively identify and develop plans to remediate deliverability issues.
- Partner with customers on mail sends and deliverability results; Proactively review mail pool and move customers to the correct pool.
- Manage the dedicated IP setup process and align with Mail Operations for setup of new IPs as they come in.
- Lead customer meetings to present monitoring insights, answer questions and provide proactive recommendations to improve delivery results.
- Partner with internal teams including Customer Success, Technical Support, Mail Operations and Sales to maintain visibility to customer needs, resolve challenges and contribute to a positive customer experience with Act-On.
- Provide consulting and expert guidance in regards to Compliance and Privacy standards for Email such as CASL, CAN-SPAM, GDPR and email list cleanliness.
- Develop strong relationships with customers to protect ongoing revenue stream and identify up-selling opportunities.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2+ years Deliverability or Email Analyst role, or related
- B.S. in Statistics, Marketing, Business, C.S. or a related field
- Ability to discuss and explain highly technical or complicated subjects to non-technical individuals.
- Good understanding of statistics and what makes a useful KPI.
- Strategic mindset, with a proven ability to balance long and short-term goals.
- Superior client service and demonstrated ability to grow internal and external client relationships.
- Excellent ability to self-motivate and handle high and low volume work
- Ability to work effectively with others to provide seamless client service.
- Excellent writing, listening, and client-facing communication skills.
- Must have excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and ability to maintain a professional demeanor.
- A team player capable of high performance and flexibility in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work under minimal direction; self-sufficient and personally motivated to deliver excellent service.