LendingClub (NYSE: LC) was founded in 2007 under the belief that a technology and data-driven marketplace can improve the way people access and invest in credit, creating value for both sides. Since then, we've helped millions of Americans take control of their debt, pursue their dreams, and invest in their future – all in a fair, transparent, and affordable way. Today we’re America’s largest online credit marketplace, facilitating billions of dollars in loans annually, and we’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality.
LendingClub database footprint of both on-prem and cloud solutions requires the team to operate in dynamic and flexible ways using skills and technology to stretch their collective know-how and drive greater efficiencies and productivity as a result of meeting objectives.
· 7+ years database administration experience with hands-on experience with Oracle (11g 12c) and operating systems (Linux)
· Experienced using RMAN and Golden Gate
· Strong skills in PL/SQL, SHELL scripting, Python, tuning and debuggingExperience with Oracle database replication
· Datagaurd, AWS RDS, Aurora with MySQL and Oracle experience is a plus
· Proven ability to prioritize critical workload
· Excellent communications and interpersonal s Hands on experience working with development and infrastructure teams in doing database design, changes and enhancement to new and existing applications.
· Experience supporting interfaces and back-end integration within applications
· Strong understanding of High Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions
· Requires participation in a 24x7 on call rotation
· Engineering degree or equivalent combination of experience, education and certifications to perform the requirements of the role
· Exceptional collaboration skills and ability to influence technical solutions
· Experience working within Agile environments and meeting agreed upon commitments during a two-week sprint cycle.