LendingClub (NYSE: LC) was founded in 2007 under the belief that a technology and data-driven marketplace can improve the way people access and invest in credit, creating value for both sides. Since then, we've helped millions of Americans take control of their debt, pursue their dreams, and invest in their future – all in a fair, transparent, and affordable way. Today we’re America’s largest online credit marketplace, facilitating billions of dollars in loans annually, and we’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality.
About the Role
The Investor Operations Specialists support the servicing of our Investor client base. In this role, you will serve as a resource to multiple investment professionals and internal business divisions to support the sales efforts. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who thrives in a dynamic, team-based environment that allows the opportunity to take an initiative to work independently in this task-based role.
What You'll Do
· Support client-facing service and sales teams along with internal business partners
· Assist with on-boarding new investors, end to end
· Review, process, and submit investor documentation to proper partner departments daily
· Perform other daily operational tasks such as processing physical mail and daily reports
· Work cross-functionally with internal teams to reduce friction for investors
· Assist in developing process and procedure for day to day task
· Take on “ad hoc” projects and responsibilities as needed, end to end, with full ownership and a “can do” attitude, and without feeling “above” any project at hand
· Lower risk to the business while improving efficiency on established procedures
· Bachelor’s degree preferred and up to 2 years of experience in a related role
· Experience in Operations and/or Client Services preferred
· General knowledge and understanding of financial products and terminology (i.e. fixed income, IRA distribution, IRA contribution)
· Proven ability to evaluate and balance team and individual workloads through effective time management, prioritization, and organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
· You have excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
· Ability to pivot on short notice to meet the needs of the Investor business
· You thrive in an environment motivated by change and improvement
· Excellent computer skills and experience with Salesforce, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint a plus
· Strong attention to accuracy and detail is a requirement
· You love working with diverse teams and personalities
· People love working with you
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.