· LendingClub (NYSE: LC) was founded in 2007 under the belief that a technology and data-driven marketplace can improve the way people access and invest in credit, creating value for both sides. Since then, we've helped millions of Americans take control of their debt, pursue their dreams, and invest in their future – all in a fair, transparent, and affordable way. Today we’re America’s largest online credit marketplace, facilitating billions of dollars in loans annually, and we’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality.
LendingClub is growing quickly and looking for self-driven, detail-oriented people to join our team. This role provides support to a variety of teams such as Treasury, Legal, Compliance, Payment Solutions, Member Support, Fraud and other Operations teams by conducting daily document and transaction processing. This role is critical to mitigating risk and remaining compliant; assists in streamlining operations-related processes and procedures.
· Processing, oversight and management of several operations support tasks including, but not limited to: bankruptcy filings, exception reporting and Proof of Claims filings, statement documentation such as Fully Paid and Payoff Statements, Adverse Action Notices and outbound account request confirmations, deceased borrower accounts and skip tracing tactics, check processing, loan cancellation, electronic payment processing
· Supporting third party collections agencies and Vendor Management with account transitions and validations of debt per FDCPA guidelines
· Supporting Treasury-related tasks such as Failed Loan Issuance, Balance Transfer Loan Failures, Re-issuance of funds, Loan Cancellations, ACH transaction review and other tasks related to movement and management of funds
· Identifying and resolving the dispute process with third party service providers related to the Balance Transfer product
· Processing and reconciliation of check payments; reviewing exceptions and unidentified payments; manual deposits and fee reconciliation
· Perform administrative tasks as needed and other duties as assigned in support of a growing operations function.
· Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the financial industry, working in a procedural driven environment doing loan, mortgage, or other types of financial processing
· Strong system skills, collections, processing and analytical skills
· Effective oral and written communication skills; timely and accurate follow through
· Self-motivated; detail oriented; able to self-manage
· Ability to prioritize tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Critical thinker who will raise their hand when trends are identified
· Demonstrate quantitative problem-solving and analytical skills
· Possess good business judgement with a strong focus on customer service
· Strong team player with a high level of professionalism and initiative
· Intellectual curiosity to become a subject matter expert in the current process and assist in process improvement
· Proficient in Microsoft Suite preferred (Word and Excel required)
· CRM experience, specifically ZenDesk is a plus
· Doing what's right: Committed to acting with honestly, integrity and in the best interest of our customers
· Know your stuff: We are a data-driven business. Each of us must be an expert on our areas, continuously rooted in a deep understanding of the data
· Be confident with humility: We are exceptionally capable individuals who put our egos aside and focus on our collective goals
· Make impossible happen: We look beyond what is possible today to create new and better ways to deliver value for our customers
· Evolve with purpose: We embrace and create change. While we set our strategy for the long-term, we stay flexible to adapt to new opportunities
· Act like an owner: We take ownership and hold ourselves accountable to our commitments and actions
We want you to learn and grow with us. On-boarding programs, on-the-job training, career-development sessions, and performance check-ins keep you on a path toward the next level. Last year, 57% of our new Operations managers were promotions from within the company.
Individual perspectives and experiences make us and our business better—there is no “typical” LendingClub employee. We encourage everyone to voice their opinions, while retaining the humility to listen and accept other viewpoints. Employee resource groups—like our women’s, veterans, Latinx, and LGBTQ groups—offer more ways to feel connected and supported within our LendingClub community.
We want every employee to feel valued. One way we do that is through our generous compensation and benefits package, which includes
· Generous paid time off for hourly team members
· 401(k) match up to 4% or $5,000 per year
· Wellness program with cash incentives and more!
We also offer a wide range of onsite perks to help you get the most out of your day.
· Onsite gym, locker room, showers and a bike room
· Public Café in the building
· Light-filled, colorful work-spaces that encourage collaboration and innovation
· Restaurant pads, covered parking
· Basketball courts and open field for sports activates
· BBQ area
· Healthy snacks and drinks