The Sales Development Representative Manager will work closely with sales team to build the top funnel of sales. Supervise a team of Sales Development Representatives to develop and operationalize lead gen strategies, manage functional KPIs, and provide coaching and training to the team. A successful candidate will be strongly self-motivated, driven, result driven, and ability to influence within a team environment.
Prevedere is an industry insights and predictive analytics company helping business leaders make better decisions by providing a real-time view of their company’s future
While most companies can easily report on internal performance, Prevedere’s external real-time insights engine constantly monitors the world’s activity, identifying future threats or opportunities to business performance. Along with a team of industry experts, data scientist, and economists, Prevedere helps business leaders make the right decisions in an ever-changing world.
Prevedere is a fast-growing company backed by top Silicon Valley Inventors and Microsoft Ventures.
Named a 2017 Red Herring North America Top 100 Company and the Most Innovative Tech Company of the Year by the 2016 American Business Awards, Prevedere works with over 40 top global companies.
What you will do
- Continuous improvement of SDR practices and process to increase leadgen for sales and productivity
- Oversee the Sales Development Representative team with all aspects of operations
- Present weekly, monthly and/or quarterly goals/KPIs to management for the Sales Development Representative Team
- Work closely with Sales leadership and Account Executives
- Provide open communication to build relationships with team, sales and rest of the company
- Demonstrate a positive team player attitude
- A focus on learning with a continuous improvement mindset
- Exceptional level of drive and passion for results
What you will bring
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Business partnership skills with a bias towards strategic thinking
- Organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task, and balance multiple priorities
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- 5+ years of work-related sales business development experience is desired
- 1-3 years’ experience managing a team
- Experience with Salesforce, DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Outreach
- MS Office knowledge including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- BS/BA degree required
What you will get
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation Possible
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).