At Clarus Commerce, our focus is on the employee, their growth and their work/life balance satisfaction is always Top of Mind. The minute you step through the door, you’ll be joining a company that values everyone’s opinion, rewards and recognizes exemplary work, and loves to have fun.
You’ll also be a part of a business that is constantly being recognized for excellence. We’ve been chosen as a “Top Workplace” seven years in a row, we have been named one of Boston’s Best & Brightest, a “Top Company Culture” nationally and have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The Boston Globe, Cosmopolitan and Time Magazine. Life is too short, so join a company where you can turn a job into a career—and have a great time doing it.
Clarus Commerce specializes in building custom premium loyalty programs for our clients. We also have a direct to consumer business where we manage consumer facing subscription shopping products, such as ShopSmarter and FreeShipping.com.
Why This Role is Important:
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager – Demand Generation to join the business-to-business marketing team.
At Clarus everyone is expected to make an impact. In this role, you will be supporting all demand generation marketing efforts by developing, testing, and optimizing lead generation marketing campaigns as well as exploring new channels. The goal for leads generated from these initiatives is for them to be turned into conversations for the business development pipeline.
Optimization and a focus on growth are fundamental parts of the DNA at Clarus and you will make an impact by helping us increase the amount of conversations and ultimately clients brought on to the business. You’ll be responsible for executing plans to reach our target audience and get them to take an action as well as contributing ideas to the long-term strategy. This will include pushing the limits on and growing our lead generation and lead nurturing efforts across various channels.
In addition, you will be responsible for equipping the business development team with collateral and information that will help turn leads into conversations. This will include contributing to how we showcase value via high-intent site pages, video, case studies, webinars, and events.
This role is perfect for an organized, creative, and ambitious person who thrives in a collaborative, fast paced environment, and wants to make consistent progress.
The Marketing Manager – Demand Generation will report directly into the Senior Demand Generation Manager on the B2B Marketing team. The Demand Generation team’s mission is to generate inbound traffic by positioning our brand in the right places that will reach the right audience and creating opportunities by providing value and showcasing our expertise across various channels.
This team’s role in the organization is continuing to evolve and expand as we take on more initiatives that create opportunities for the business development pipeline. You must be comfortable with new, unknown, and different techniques and channels as this team is in the trailblazing stage.
This is a growing team that works with brand, business development, and senior leaders. Working across these teams, we play a large role in creating and maintaining business development and marketing team alignment. Relationship building across these teams is essential to the success of all B2B efforts. This team also manages our Marketing Automation tool and are the in-house experts in this area.
What Will You Do:
- Develop and optimize high impact, multi-channel campaigns to generate demand, qualified leads, and pipeline. That may include, but not be limited to, email, webinars, in-person events, trade shows, digital advertising, account-based marketing, and direct mail
- Work closely with the business development team to create collaborative campaigns
- Optimize and expand nurture campaign to gain further engagement that continually moves leads through the opportunity funnel including closer to a signed deal
- Test and analyze new marketing channels that generate demand from target demographic
- Continuously improve the use of marketing automation tools to deliver more value for the business
- Collaborate with brand to develop assets that will enable the business development team in multiple stages of the sales funnel including with video, print, on-site pages, case studies, and digital assets.
- You will be making significant contributions to growing our marketing efforts and making a measurable impact that shows quarter over quarter growth
Your Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing preferred
- 5+ years of marketing experience focused on growth marketing or B2B demand gen
- Testing and optimization experience preferred
- Sense of urgency & excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and independent in both working and learning
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including the ability to write compelling copy for emails, landing pages, direct mail, webinars, video etc.
- Must be result-driven and motivated to show measurable impact to be shared with senior leaders
- Motivated to create strong relationships with and an understanding of business development team
- Experience working with marketing automation and CRM tools is a plus
- You’re a lifelong learner