Have a deep understanding of business software users' psychology and enjoy solving complex problems, passionate about carefully researching customer needs and developing great communication strategies in order to answer them, we have the perfect job for you!
Should possess corporate marketing experience and excellent communications skills. Have a firm grasp of the target market and understand corporate positioning and product messaging. Have an enlightening perspective on the corporate strategy and can establish great rapport with industry analysts including Gartner and Forrester. Be able tocommunicate the messaging and value proposition of various products and customer implementations to the media and analysts community.
Responsible for driving messaging and positioning for new products features, solutions, and competitive intelligence.
- Work closely with product teams to develop product messaging that differentiates new products and services from others in the market
- Maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross-functional stakeholders and executing self-lead research
- Communicate the value of new products and services to the sales and marketing team
- Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
- Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog postsetc.
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas
- Work with product marketing to secure positive analysts reports, and deliver quality information to analysts
- Work with analyst firms to complete research reports and whitepapers
- Establish processes for ongoing communication and education of industry analysts
- Manage analyst briefings
- Oversee budget, analysis and recommendations for purchased analyst research services
- Support the corporate communications team in other PR-related programs and activities
- Responding to analyst inquiries, monitoring briefings, ensuring that deliverables are provided and suggesting research topics
- Developing and monitoring an analyst report calendar for coverage potential
- Facilitating information exchange with outside PR firm
- Have a corporate communications and marketing background with an overall understanding of various business technology and software products.
- MBA in marketing and Engineering degree
- Three to five years of experience with a high-tech vendor as an AR specialist.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role:Manager Marketing - Internal / External Communication