Neocis is a venture-backed start-up company in Miami, FL developing the next generation of robotic surgery systems. Neocis received FDA clearance for the first robotic guidance system in the dental industry, and the team has a successful track record in robotic surgery. It is a ground-floor opportunity working for a high-tech company poised to revolutionize surgery.
Neocis is looking for a RSD to cover the Central Region consisting of the following states: MI, IL, WI, IN, MN, OH, KY, MO, IA, SD, ND. The challenge includes developing a sales program for an innovative, high-tech system for private practice dental surgeons while also leading a regional team of Clinical Sales Representatives (CSR).
- Market and sell the company's Robot Assisted Surgery System "YOMI" throughout the Region.
- Work collaboratively and strategically with CSR team to increase the system utilization of existing installed base.
- Understand sales opportunities and challenges with the various dental relationships between dental specialties.
- Attend conferences to promote the system and keep up with the industry.
- Meet the company’s objectives and policies regarding all travel and expense budgets.
- Over-night Travel required 50-75%.
- Represent the company with integrity all times.
- 8+ years of experience in medical or dental device sales, sales management
- Experience working with complex, high-tech devices
- Experience in launching disruptive technologies
- Team player with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Additional desirable skills and experience include:
- Experience with robotic surgery sales
- Experience in the dental implant industry
- Start-up experience