Stella Connect is an innovative, real-time customer feedback and quality management platform that has been designed specifically to drive engagement and performance of customer service teams. We partner with hundreds of the world’s leading brands, from disruptive startups like Warby Parker and Earnin, through to household names like Walmart and Williams-Sonoma, to help them provide exceptional customer service. With Stella Connect, companies get real-time visibility into the quality of their service teams and operations, and the tools they need to drive team member engagement and continuous performance improvements.
Reporting to the Director, Implementation, Stella is seeking an Implementation Manager to join our team and work with our roster of leading brands and retailers to get them fully integrated and using Stella. You will be part of a fast-paced, passionate and dedicated team tasked with growing Stella Connect at a rapid rate. The Implementation Team is responsible for onboarding, configuring, and supporting clients across the company’s products.
- Implement, configure, and support new and existing clients
- Project manage technical implementations for SMB clients
- Own client discovery and integration calls
- Partner with Success Team on client setups and integrations
- Create and deliver organized project plans to customers
- Maximize client satisfaction through each implementation project
- Manage a number of internal stakeholders to execute on various implementations
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of professional experience in the implementation of SaaS solutions
- Experience with Zendesk or similar CRM platform
- Experience with webhooks, JSON, APIs, & SFTP
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Must love multi-tasking
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work within a team environment, including with remote team members
- Customer focused attitude and motivated to help
- Self-starter and extremely detail-oriented
Compensation & Perks
Competitive cash comp; stock options; full (and might I add, excellent) health, dental and vision insurance benefits; gym stipend; unlimited vacation; much much more!