Spend your days making a difference, not just working for a living. At Galvanize, we help our 7,000 customers in 140 countries make a direct impact on the world every day. We do that by creating security, risk management, compliance, and audit software that uncovers fraud, waste, and abuse in their organizations.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, with an award-winning culture, we’ve grown to include ten global offices. We work with the best customers and coworkers, tackling strategic business challenges and building awesome careers. Our Values are Customer Intensity, Disruptive Innovation, and Authenticity, and they influence everything we do.
As a Solutions Consultant on the North American team, you paint a compelling vision through conversations, presentations to build trust with customers and prospects. Under a common goal with our sales team, you will look to advance and close opportunities in a B2B environment by showing the effectiveness and value of our solutions.
You have a passionate, confident presence and can take command of a meeting room and deliver compelling presentations. You have done your homework and deliver a true ‘solutions selling’ approach. You love developing account strategies and can talk shop (GRC, ERM, Fraud, Data Analytics, Audit).
What you need to succeed
- Experience in a pre-sales/sales engineer/consulting experience in a SaaS environment
- Proven knowledge and familiarity with general software architecture and inter-operability
- Aptitude for understanding how technology can improve business processes
- Knowledge of the Audit, Governance, Risk or Compliance landscape is an asset
Why you’ll love working here
- You’ll tackle unique challenges and face the unknown often, supported by an amazing team who really want you to succeed.
- Your growth opportunities are endless. From professional development to job shadowing, we’ll work with you to make your career goals happen.
- You’ll become part of a greater community. We believe in mentorship, supporting students to explore opportunities in STEM, and many other important causes.
- You’ll be paid well and enjoy great benefits, onsite gym and other perks to keep your mind and body healthy, paid days off to volunteer in your community, relocation opportunities to one of our international offices and more.
Ready to apply?
Thanks for your interest. Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We invite you to check us out on wegalvanize.com, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Galvanize welcomes applications from all candidates who meet our job requirements. Galvanize does not discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record suspended.