Spend your days making a difference, not just working for a living. At Galvanize, we help our 7,000 customers in 140 countries make a direct impact on the world every day. We do that by creating security, risk management, compliance, and audit software that uncovers fraud, waste, and abuse in their organizations.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, with an award-winning culture, we’ve grown to include ten global offices. We work with the best customers and coworkers, tackling strategic business challenges and building awesome careers. Our Values are Customer Intensity, Disruptive Innovation, and Authenticity, and they influence everything we do.
As an Enterprise Sales Development Representative in Vancouver, you are at the tip of the spear in driving growth and change for Galvanize. You will be responsible for the creation of sales-ready pipeline, and we do this by delivering highly-qualified opportunities to our sales teams.
You enjoy the challenge of getting executives on the phone, moving their needle through your conversation, and crafting emails that elicit response from the most senior tough-nut prospects. You strive to work with best-of-breed technology and live for the thrill of reaching your targets.
What you need to succeed
- Be an impeccable communicator, whether it be via phone, email, instant messaging, Slack, Zoom, or in person
- You can self-motivate and get the job done, but also a total team player and contributing member of the pack
- You take rejection well and are always trying to think of new creative ways to get your foot in the door
- Experience utilizing and optimizing CRM software
- Previous lead development / sales development experience would be a major asset
Why you’ll love working here
- You’ll tackle unique challenges and face the unknown often, supported by an amazing team who really want you to succeed.
- Your growth opportunities are endless. From professional development to job shadowing, we’ll work with you to make your career goals happen.
- You’ll become part of a greater community. We believe in mentorship, supporting students to explore opportunities in STEM, and many other important causes.
- You’ll be paid well and enjoy great benefits, onsite gym and other perks to keep your mind and body healthy, paid days off to volunteer in your community, relocation opportunities to our international offices and more.
Ready to apply?
Thanks for your interest! Apply at wegalvanize.com/careers. Once we’re reviewed your application and determined it’s a match, we’ll reach out with next steps. Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We invite you to check us out on wegalvanize.com, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Galvanize welcomes applications from all candidates who meet our job requirements. Galvanize does not discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record suspended.