We are looking for an Ecommerce Merchandising Coordinator to assist in the day to day execution of site merchandising work.
Your Role & Impact
· Own item set-up and maintenance for all products on the site, which includes: Item creation in Netsuite, Product Details Page set-up in Molly, Asset and copy management in partnership with creative/copy team in Asana project management tool, Partnership with the 3rd party brands, own brands, and site merchandising teams on direction for set up and maintenance
· Own bundle SKU set up for all brands, supporting both the site merchandising and marketing directed bundles
· Own category page and website "store" creation and maintenance in Molly system, working with site merchandising to determine product categorization
· In partnership with the site merchandising team, generate and pull site performance analysis and reporting, using this reporting to assist in weekly category page updates
· Support the site merchandising team on population of marketing campaign details
· Support the site merchandising team on the execution of weekly set basket maintenance in Molly
· Create price lists for price changes and sales
· Have unparalleled attention to detail and take pride in the accuracy of your data entry work
· Highly organized
· A systems rock star, who is comfortable working in Grove's Molly system, Netsuite, Looker, Asana, Google drive/docs, Drop Box, Slack, and Excel
· Strong cross-functional team player able to work with multiple teams and maintain positive, collaborative relationships
· Totally comfortable chasing down the information you need to do your work effectively and efficiently
· Able to take direction from multiple teams, as this will role will support the site merchandising, 3rd party buying, and owned brands teams
· Able to stay focused and productive in fast-paced environment with last minute direction
· Able to work effectively in different location from your managing team; utilizing Zoom, Slack, Gmail, and shared Google docs to take direction and provide status updates
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Talent@grove.co.