Due to growth, we have an opening on every shift:
Swing B: Wed - Sat 6:00pm- 4:30 am (overnights)
Weekend Shift: Friday, Saturday and Sunday 5:00 am- 5:30 pm (3 -12 hour shifts)
Day shift: Monday- Thursday 6:00am- 4:30 pm
At Grove, we believe that a small group of people can change the world for the better. Our Warehouse Associates make an impact every day. We pick and pack each customer’s order with care and hand-write a personal message on every box!
Grove Collaborative is a growing online retailer based in San Francisco, with a mission to help families across the country make the switch to natural, non-toxic household products. We offer products that are safer for families, pets and gentler on the earth. We are proud to be a certified B corporation.
You are a Grove Associate from day 1; this is not a temporary role. We are investing in you right from the start!
· Medical benefits start on the 1st of the month after you start
· Eligible for $1 raise after 45 days
· Updated NEW generous PTO plans for PT & FT that starts accruing immediately
· Casual dress code
· Generous Employee Referral Program
· It’s a fun, fast-paced work environment that will keep you moving
· Clean and organized warehouse and it smells good - just like our products
· Company-paid life insurance, AD&D, STD, and EAP coverage
· Grove discount - VIP status, 25% off all orders, and FREE shipping
· Grove swag
· Room for advancement and in-house training programs
· Employee appreciation & recognition
Hours are as follows:
· Swing B: Wed- Sat 6:00pm- 4:30 am (4- 10 hour shifts)
· Day shift: Full-time: Monday - Thursday 6:00 am- 4:30 pm (4- 10 hours shifts)
· Weekend Shift: Friday, Saturday and Sunday 5:00 am- 5:30 pm (3 -12 hour shifts)
· Operate order/ cherry picker to inventory product (pick, pull, count)
· Will be picking up to 20 feet, so must be confortable at high levels
· Help maintain an organized and clean warehouse
· Comply with OSHA and other safety regulations
What does it take to be a Grove Team Member?
· Uphold Grove’s mission and values
· Value hard work and enjoy a fast-paced job
· Have a proactive and self-motivated work style
· Enjoy working independently with strong attention to detail
· Flexibility with scheduling as needed, including overtime when necessary
· Punctuality, reliability, and being prepared for work
· Have a reliable means of transportation to meet the needs of the position
· Must be willing to submit a background check
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Ability to work legally in the United States
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
· Ability to stand, walk, bend, squat, on a continual basis for shifts of 10 hours or longer per day
· Must be able to push/pull carts and lift independently up to 50 lbs during a shift
· Must be able to reach above shoulder level frequently
· Ability to work in a warehouse environment where temperatures vary with the seasons
· Willing to work around equipment, forklifts, large trucks, and loud noise
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Talent@grove.co.