We are looking for experienced Stand Up High Reach Forklift Operators! You will be responsible for ensuring our stock locations are replenished to support outbound shipping operations. At Grove, we believe that a small group of people can change the world for the better. Our team members make an impact every day!
Grove Collaborative is a growing online retailer based in San Francisco, with a mission to help families across the country make the switch to natural, non-toxic household products. We offer products that are safer for families, pets and gentler on the earth. We are proud to be a certified B corporation.
You are a Grove Associate from day 1; this is not a temporary role. We are investing in you right from the start!
· Medical benefits start on the 1st of the month after you start
· Premium forklift rate differential
· Eligible for $1 raise after 45 days
· Updated NEW generous PTO plans for PT & FT that starts accruing immediately
· Casual dress code
· Generous Employee Referral Program
· It’s a fun, fast-paced work environment that will keep you moving
· Clean and organized warehouse and it smells good - just like our products
· Company-paid life insurance, AD&D, STD, and EAP coverage
· Grove discount - VIP status, 25% off all orders, and FREE shipping
· Grove swag
· Room for advancement and in-house training programs
· Employee appreciation & recognition
Hours are as follows:
· Swing B: Full-time: Wed-Sat, 5p-3:30a
· Weekend: Full-time: Fri-Sun, 4:30a-5:00p
· Operate high reach stand-up forklift, pallet jack and electric hand truck equipment to replenish our products in narrow picking aisles.
· The ability to input and retrieve data from Warehouse Management System (WMS)
· Use RF scanner to move product from bulk locations to pick locations as directed on the Replenishment Report
· Ensure accurate counts of inventory as it is moved
· Maintain and consolidate bin locations, as directed
· Report inventory variances
· Ensure proper safety standards are observed as pallets are placed into racking locations
· Replenish stock locations to support outbound shipping operations
· Assist with cycle counts as needed
· Assist in the put-away of newly received inventory as needed
· Support other areas of the Fulfillment Center as needed
· Meet daily replenishment and put-away productivity standards
· Comply with OSHA and other safety regulations
· Performs other duties as assigned
What does it take to be a Grove Team Member?
· Uphold Grove’s mission and values
· Value hard work and enjoy a fast-paced job
· Have a proactive and self-motivated work style
· Enjoy working independently with strong attention to detail
· Flexibility with scheduling as needed, including overtime when necessary
· Punctuality, reliability, and being prepared for work
· Have a reliable means of transportation to meet the needs of the position
· Must be willing to submit a background check
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Ability to work legally in the United States
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
· Ability to stand, walk, bend, squat, on a continual basis for shifts of 10 hours or longer per day
· Will be picking up to 20 feet high, so must be comfortable at high levels
· Must be able to push/pull carts and lift independently up to 50 lbs during a shift
· Must be able to reach above shoulder level frequently
· Ability to look upwards for extended periods of time
· Ability to work in a warehouse environment where temperatures vary with the seasons
· Willing to work around equipment, forklifts, large trucks, and loud noise
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Talent@grove.co.