Grove Collaborative is a digital-first consumer products brand based in San Francisco, with a mission to help families across the country make the switch to natural, non-toxic household products, and create a beautiful home. Our team has introduced hundreds of thousands of families to beautiful, sustainable and natural products. We thrive on delighting customers, fast growth and building a lasting culture! We sell real things to real people and make an impact. We’re not only selling to Silicon Valley & New York; Our customers are real families across the United States. We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of families make better decisions and use more sustainable products.
What makes us different?
We are a B Corp- a group of about 2500 companies (like Patagonia and Ben & Jerry's) that prioritize social & environmental impact as well as profits. We can only do well if our community, environment, employees, and customers do well too. We are motivated by the belief that our purpose as a business is to make a tangible social impact - and that our ability to do that over time requires that we build a high-performing team and business
Grove Collaborative is growing! To support our growth and continue delighting our customers, we are planning ahead for the future of our Fulfillment Center! We are looking for full-time ROCK STAR Warehouse Associates on our Day Shift in our Reno, NV Fulfillment Center! These are not seasonal or temp positions, but full-time positions that are eligible for benefits, and accrue up to 136 hours of PTO!
As a Warehouse Associate at Grove, you will perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
Hours are: Monday-Thursday, 6am-4:30pm
Starting Pay: $13.00 an hour, eligible increase of $1.00 an hour after first 45 days
· Picking customer orders
· Retrieve orders according to quantity, size, etc., ensuring accuracy
· Packing orders quickly, securely and efficiently
· Building pallets with orders and position them to loading docks
· Restocking inventory manually or with warehouse equipment
· Pack and label completed items for shipment or storage
· Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging
· Identify and dispose of defective items per standard operating procedures
· Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, box cutters, etc.
· Packing incoming stock away, taking inventory and reporting shortages.
· Ensuring correct shipping information is attached and moving completed orders to shipping area.
· Placing containers on pallets, and securing with stretch wrap, shrink wrap and strapping.
· Complying with OSHA and other safety regulations
· Meeting daily performance goals and targets
· Adhere to all verbal and written safety procedures in the performance of job duties
· Maintain equipment and report on malfunctions
· Ensure adherence to the highest quality, efficiency, and ethical standards in operations
· Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
· Regular attendance and punctuality
· Ensuring work areas are kept clean, neat and well-organized.
· Performs other duties as assigned
· A proactive and self-motivated work style.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
· A high sense of urgency and accountability, results-orientation, and commitment to succeed.
· The capacity to handle multiple projects and prioritize workload.
· Able to support all business needs with a selfless and positive attitude.
· Must be able to work independently and follow detailed directions.
· Must have a can-do attitude and work well under pressure.
· Must have a very strong work ethic, punctual, reliable and prepared for daily work.
· H.S. Diploma or equivalent preferred.
· Comfortable working in an environment where there are forklifts, machinery, large trucks, and other standard or substandard warehouse equipment.
· Must be willing to work overtime as needed
· Excellent communication skills
· Must be able to independently lift up to 50 lbs. frequently
· Must be able to stand, walk, bend, squat, on a frequent to continual basis(8+ hours per day) in a warehouse environment
· Must be able to reach above shoulder level frequently
· Must have the ability to work in an environment where the temperatures vary with season
· Ability to work in a loud work environment (Loud production/manufacturing/ forklift machinery)
· Reliable means of transportation to meet the needs of the position
· Must be able to pass a background check
· Ability to work legally in the United States.
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Talent@grove.co.