At Grove, we believe that a small group of people can change the world for the better. Our Warehouse Associates make an impact every day. We pick and pack each customer’s order with care and hand-write a personal message on every box!
Grove Collaborative is a growing online retailer based in San Francisco, with a mission to help families across the country make the switch to natural, non-toxic household products. We offer products that are safer for families, pets and gentler on the earth. We are proud to be a certified B corporation.
You are a Grove Associate from day 1; this is not a temporary role. We are investing in you right from the start!
• Medical benefits start on the 1st of the month after you startEligible for $1 raise after 45 days
• Listen to music while you work
• Updated NEW generous PTO plans for PT & FT that starts accruing immediately
• Casual dress code
• Generous Employee Referral ProgramIt’s a fun, fast-paced work environment that will keep you moving
• Clean and organized warehouse and it smells good - just like our products
• Company-paid life insurance, AD&D, STD, and EAP coverage
• Grove discount - VIP status, 25% off all orders, and FREE shipping
• Grove swag Room for advancement and in-house training programs
• Employee appreciation & recognition
Hours are as follows:
Swing B:Full-time: Wed-Sat, 6 pm-4:30am
Starting Pay: $13.50 (Includes a $.50 Shift Differential)
• Follow company guidelines regarding your work
• Pick customer orders using an RF scanner
• Pack customer orders quickly, securely and efficiently
• Pack and label boxes for shipping using computer
• Meet daily performance goals and targets
• Help maintain an organized and clean warehouse
• Comply with OSHA and other safety regulations
• Performs other duties as assigned
What does it take to be a Grove Team Member?
• Uphold Grove’s mission and values
• Value hard work and enjoy a fast-paced job
• Have a proactive and self-motivated work style
• Enjoy working independently with strong attention to detail
• Flexibility with scheduling as needed, including overtime when necessary
• Punctuality, reliability, and being prepared for work
• Have a reliable means of transportation to meet the needs of the position
• Must be willing to submit a background check
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Ability to work legally in the United States
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
• Ability to stand, walk, bend, squat, on a continual basis for shifts of 10 hours or longer per day
• Must be able to push/pull carts and lift independently up to 50 lbs during a shift
• Must be able to reach above shoulder level frequently
• Ability to work in a warehouse environment where temperatures vary with the seasons
• Willing to work around equipment, forklifts, large trucks, and loud noises
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Talent@grove.co.