Infutor Data Solutions LLC helps clients accurately identify key consumer identity and attribute data, enabling them to make critical, strategic business decisions. Our Identity Graph combines 30+ years of rich, historical consumer data with hundreds of unique, hard-to-find data assets, updated daily with 97.5 million transactions. This information provides insights into the complete life journey of a consumer, driving marketing effectiveness and optimization.
Infutor’s headquarters are located in Oakbrook Terrace, IL with offices in Fort Myers, FL, Olathe, KS, San Rafael de Escazú, Costa Rica, and Chicago, IL.
Why join us?
- Great company culture – Designated a “Best to Place to Work” in the Chicagoland area by Crain’s Chicago Business, Built In Chicago, and Tech in Motion, as voted by our employees.
- Casual, yet driven work environment consisting of the most knowledgeable #experts in the consumer data industry.
- Named Inc. 500’s “Fastest Growing Company in America;” over 50% growth in the past 3 years while maintaining 98% client retention.
- Unlimited Growth Opportunity - Our customer base is not saturated and transcends all industries; we believe in promoting from within and offer plenty of room to grow!
This position is open in either our Chicago Loop Office or Oakbrook Terrace Headquarters; please only apply once to your prefered location.
The Customer Success Manager will work alongside a team of CSMs to provide both proactive and reactive support to our customer base. This individual will not directly own a book of customers but, instead, will share responsibility for providing strategic support to our customer base along with his/her team and assigned Account Manager(s). Ultimately this individual will be tasked with helping our customers effectively utilize the Infutor products/data.
As a Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for:
- Proactively reaching out to customers (via phone and email) to provide suggestions on how to best utilize and optimize Infutor data for greatest business impact
- Qualifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities with current customers
- Diagnosing potential barriers to renewal and working with Account Managers to overcome these barriers with customer
- Improving usage and adoption through proactive and content-driven communication
- Demonstrating commitment to our customers through the highest level of responsiveness
- Constantly innovating: identify ways we can be consistently delighting our customers
Qualifications and Skills
- Preferred 2 years of experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Preferred Previous tech/data industry experience
- Results-Driven: Must have a proven record of driving results in high-growth companies and must have an inner drive to succeed. You will have a desire to want to grow professionally and progress in your career.
- Customer-Oriented: A successful Customer Success Manager has outstanding customer relationship capabilities, interpersonal and communication skills
- Task-Driven: A successful Customer Success Manager will enjoy working off a to-do list and will be motivated to complete tasks on time
- You Are Eager to Learn: Our product suite, the industries we sell into, data best practices, and how our solution solves for customer pain points.
- Metrics-Driven: We’re passionate about data and trends. While achieving your monthly and quarterly goals, you can make a plan and stick to it. You ask for help when you need it. And you take accountability.
What you'll get in return:
Our total rewards package is competitive and offers a wide range of options, including tools and resources that help employees live their best life, grow personally and professionally, and get rewarded for the results they deliver. Our benefit programs and services help employees attain their future retirement savings and career goals, as well as help to meet their everyday needs today. Our benefits are subject to change, and offered to Full-Time, Permanent Employees.
In addition to an exciting career in data and analytics, you will receive:
- Competitive Base Salary + Sales Incentive Program
- Ownership—Performance Unit Grants
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan that allows participants to have the choice of Roth or pre-taxed contributions automatically deducted from your pay
- 401k Company Match
- 100% employer paid monthly premiums for Employee Only Coverage for Medical, Dental, & Vision
- 100% employer paid Group Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- Dental (Principal) and Vision (VSP) insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) for Healthcare and Dependent Care through WageWorks; Healthcare Spending Account (HSA) is available when you choose the HDHP
- Commuter Benefit Program for eligible parking, transit, and ride share expenses through WageWorks
- Other Voluntary Benefits:
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Paid Time Off for vacation, illness, and parental leave.
- Company sponsored office parties, events and much more!