Based in sunny Los Angeles, Ritual
What You'll Do
· Develop the overall lifecycle marketing strategy to increase subscriber engagement, retention and lifetime value.
· Partner with growth marketing team to develop persona-based remarketing strategies to nurture leads using Ritual’s owned channels.
· Closely partner with internal stakeholders to identify needs and opportunities to engage with our audience over email and other owned channels.
· Perform regular analyses on the performance of the lifecycle program generating insights and learnings to inform future improvements.
· Provide visibility into the performance and key metrics of lifecycle channels.
· Develop a rigorous testing strategy to continually optimize lifecycle programs, including identifying opportunities to A/B test campaigns, with the goal of driving purchases and increasing lifetime value.
· Develop data-driven strategies around audience segmentation, ensuring the right message is being delivered to the right audience at all times.
· Work with the creative team from briefing and feedback to routing work to production.
· Own stakeholder approvals, work with cross-functional teams to ensure cohesive messaging.
Who You Are
· Measure twice, cut once. You have a test-first mentality, constantly ensuring that your audience is refined and the messaging is unique.
· A versatile player. You add value at ground zero and 30,000 feet. You are as comfortable executing an A/B test as you are setting a strategic vision.
· Communicator. You write well, understand the power of storytelling, and can parse through the numbers to uncover the story within.
· Gutsy. You understand that not all decisions can be made solely with numbers, and can blend art with science to guide key decisions.
What You Need
· Education: BS/BA, preferably in marketing, business or analytical field. Equivalent experience also accepted.
· Experience: 4-6 years of experience in digital marketing, management consulting, or customer-relationship-driven field.
· A thorough understanding of direct-to-consumer eCommerce marketing practices and methodologies.
· Deep understanding of customer segmentation and ability to implement triggers based on customer data.
· Prior experience working on an email service provider (ESP), ability to quickly become an expert in our email and personalization tech stack.
· Experience in Iterable, Segment and Looker is a plus.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data from various sources to draw insights that inform strategy and prioritization.
· Comfortable working with data analytics and business intelligence tools (e.g. Excel, Looker).
· Experience with, or ability to quickly master, channels outside of email (SMS, push, etc.).
· Strong written communication skills, the ability to develop unique and cohesive customer messaging.
- 401k + company match (up to 4%)