As a Senior Product Designer at Madison Reed, you will play a central role in defining user experience that works seamlessly across the broad ecosystem of devices and channels, including online and brick & mortar. You will be working on a small, highly collaborative team to turn complex problems into functional enterprise-level digital solutions that empower our teams to excel at their day-to-day operations. In this role, you will champion design thinking within the organization and help us continue to grow a user-centered culture.
What You Will Do:
- Lead design projects from ideation to implementation for web and native mobile platforms.
- Work cross-functionally with product management, engineering, and marketing teams to define problems, brainstorm solutions, and guide design execution.
- Learn and analyze complex user workflows to transform them into elegant, easy-to-use product features.
- Build prototypes at different levels of fidelity as a way to explore, communicate, and refine ideas.
- Create world-class UI, interactions, and visuals that support product vision, brand, and business objectives.
- Plan and conduct user studies to validate concepts and help inform product strategy and direction.
- Contribute to growing our design language, components, and interaction patterns.
What You Will Need:
- Minimum 5 years of digital design experience.
- Experience leading user research and ability to synthesize insights into actionable recommendations.
- Ability to communicate clearly with stakeholders at all levels, articulate design rationale, and accept feedback with an open mind.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your end-to-end design process, including user experience, interaction, and visual design.
For consideration, please submit a link to your portfolio.
Who We Are:
Founded in 2013, Madison Reed is a prestige beauty brand that empowers ALL women with a revolutionary way to color their hair. Love, Joy, Courage, Responsibility, and Trust. Join a company where we live and breathe these values, from how we treat our customers to our growing team. Madison Reed believes all women should own their beauty, which includes deserving more and living their most brilliant and honest expression of themselves.
Madison Reed is revolutionizing the $50 billion hair care industry by making personal care more personal and by offering best-in-class products formulated under strict standards that truly raise the bar. Our deep commitment to the “client” experience paired with our dedication to technology and product innovation has fostered an extremely dedicated, consistently-growing fan base.
Information for Recruiters:
Madison Reed only accepts resumes directly from candidates. Madison Reed does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment agencies and/or search firms, and does not pay fees to any such vendors for any unsolicited resumes.
Madison Reed. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in the communities we serve. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.