Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We’re changing that. Copper was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
Copper is the No.1 CRM for G Suite that’s recommended by Google. It works instantly through a seamless integration with G Suite, has a beautiful user experience, and is designed to help teams and businesses build long-lasting relationships. Copper services more than 12,000 paid businesses in more than 110 countries.
A day in the life...
· Conceptualize and strategize ideas to bring our brand to life
· Design systems that will play out across our websites, product imagery, our presence at trade shows, icons, illustrations, multi-channel ads, etc.
· Work quickly, and eagerly try new things
· Push the boundaries and what design can bring to ProsperWorks
· Work with a team of designers and marketers that are excited, and energized
· You’re ready to share your vision and raise your voice—your point of view matters!
· You love exploring the entire spectrum of design without fear of diving deep into the details
· You enjoy sharing your knowledge and collaborating with everyone from marketing strategists to copywriters to developers
· You’re ready to join a team that’s already come a long way, but still recognizes the long road ahead
What you'll have
· Minimum of 5 years experience in a design role with experience leading and executing on projects big and small
· Experience working on enterprise/B2B marketing campaigns
· Experience leading collaborative efforts across different business units
· Strong understanding and demonstrated aptitude of design principles, especially web design and branding
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to convey complex ideas effectively and efficiently
· Attention to detail and no-compromise attitude towards quality
· Working knowledge of web development and coding practices
· Art direction experience
· Photography experience
· Video production/editing experience
· Experience working within an in-house design team
We take pride in a culture of inclusion, collaboration, and work-life balance, which gives us the power to try new approaches and take ownership of success. We have a vision—and the talent to support it. We’re growing quickly in Toronto and San Francisco and we’re looking for people who want to learn and grow with us.
Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient Downtown Toronto location, beautiful office, team outings, clubs and more.