We make ML based products that predict upcoming issues in complex applications running in cloud-native, serverless or host based environments. Products handle very high volumes of streaming data, and perform complex learnings on structured and unstructured data in near real time.
We have multiple positions open for SDET-2 (mid-level), and SDET-3 (senior). Based on experience and assessment, we will offer a suitable position to the candidate.
Ideal candidate would be skilled in understanding product architectures in terms of key modules, and passionate about building high performance product test harness.
- 4+ years of relevant experience as a Software Developer in Test.
- Good understanding and implementation level experience in design patterns.
- Experience in creating test automation frameworks and self-service tools.
- Automation experience for Rest based web services and event/mq based services using Java/ Groovy/Scala/Clojure/Python (TestNG, JUnit, Spock)
- Experience enabling CI/CD in SaaS environment will be a plus