We are looking for someone highly organized, analytical, and driven to support our supply chain operations and refine our logistics process. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the multi-channel supply chain process for inbound shipments, inventory control, outbound shipments, and returns from customers. This is a great opportunity to develop key skills needed in a fast growing, direct to consumer brand.
- Own the maintenance and tracking of purchase orders from placement through warehouse delivery for retail, DTC and wholesale businesses
- Review and present international shipping options and monitor inbound freight to ensure timely deliveries. Identify purchase order delays and escalate issues as needed
- Work with our 3rd Party Logistics Partner to prioritize and process new receipts, manage backorders, and troubleshoot problem items as they arise
- Manage our outbound shipping flows with our 3PL to ensure delivery timelines are met and customer orders are accurate
- Support the team and 3PL with customer returns. Ensure that returns’ guidelines are followed, and goods are processed and restocked within expected timeframes
- Coordinate with wholesale partners’ domestic freight carriers for pickups to ensure ontime delivery of goods
- Complete the execution of daily processes and with attention to detail, maintaining accuracy across reporting platforms
- Recognize and share opportunities to drive continuous improvement and assist in developing the tools and processes to resolve pain points
- Establish and grow relationships with key internal and external partners to effectively complete assigned projects and tasks
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Ideally 1-2 years previous retail or supply chain experience or internship
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to think on your feet with the drive to complete projects
- Eagerness to learn with an interest in a career in merchandising or supply chain
- Motivated self-starter with a positive attitude and highly adaptable to new challenges or changing priorities
- Highly proficient in Microsoft excel and Google Drive suite
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k plan
- Commuter benefits
- Catered lunches weekly
- Snack and beverages
- Birdies discounts and annual product allowance
Birdies was founded by Bianca Gates and Marisa Sharkey, two busy moms who share a passion for bringing family and friends together at home. After a decade-long search for slippers stylish enough to entertain in at home, they decided to make their own. The result is a new indoor-outdoor shoe strong enough to stand up to the elements but luxe enough to wear for any occasion. Birdies is a new category of footwear that combines the style of a designer flat, the support of a sneaker and the softness of a slipper. Our exclusive 7-layer comfort technology means Birdies can be worn anywhere and everywhere—and that’s exactly what customers are doing.
Birdies is located in a beautiful downtown office in San Francisco’s Financial District and is backed by Norwest Ventures, Slow Ventures and Forerunner Ventures. Called Meghan Markle’s favorite shoe and featured in Elle, InStyle and the New York Times, Birdies is growing quickly and looking for great people to join the team.
Birdies is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.