Bitglass is a rapidly growing cloud security startup that is recognized as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for CASB and earned first place in the Wall Street Journal’s “Top 25 Tech Companies to Watch in 2018.” With over 150 employees, $150M in funding from Tier 1 venture capital firms, and great customers in a broad range of industries, we are growing every day. If you are the type of person that likes a fast-paced, high-growth environment, read on!! Bitglass is an excellent, exciting environment for learning and developing one’s career.
We are looking for someone with a strong appetite for assisting customers with deploying our world-class security product. The ideal candidates will possess strong troubleshooting and reasoning skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, and a strong desire to work on networking, security, web, mobile, and other server-client technologies.
- Primarily responsible for the deployment and onboarding of customers.
- Identify customer’s requirements and environments in order to understand solutions that will fit their needs.
- Develop and communicate deployment plans and timelines.
- Assist customers in rapidly deploying Bitglass into their security posture.
- Develop technical articles and documentation and assist in growing both our internal and public-facing knowledge base.
- Be collaborative, responsive and enterprising in achieving customer objectives.
- Work with Technical Support, DevOps, Engineering, and Product in resolving deployment issues in a timely fashion.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Understanding in one or more of the following areas as a user or administrator:
- Operating Systems - Windows, Linux or Mac OS.
- Cloud / SaaS applications - Salesforce, GSuite, Office 365, Salesforce, etc.
- IaaS - AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Identity and Access Management (LDAP, AD, ADFS, Okta, Ping, etc).
- Network Firewalls and Proxies.
- End-Point Security.
- Ability to handle and cope with stressful situations and pressures of a start-up environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues involving communication between multiple SaaS and on-premise application.
- Ability to build customer-facing documentation and deployment/project plans.
- Strong desire to learn innovative technology.
- Certifications in Security, Cloud or Networking.
- Experience with Wireshark, Fiddler, Charles, tcpdump or other Packet Capture tools.
- Experience as a Deployment, Integration or Professional Services Engineer in an Enterprise SaaS Environment.
- Experience with forward/reverse proxies and load balancers.
- Stock options and 401k plan.
- Generous company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage.
- Commuter benefits program.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks.
Bitglass is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.