Blue Jeans is seeking an extraordinary Accessibility UX Researcher to help us transform the live video collaboration industry. Located in Santana Row, we are revolutionizing the way people work across the globe. We are passionate about solving complex problems by creating smart, accessible, and beautiful software.
What You’ll Do:
As an Accessibility UX Research contractor, you will create a VPAT and an accessibility guideline that will help us to continue to lead the industry. You’ll also use your experience and passion to create user tests, find users and conduct the tests, analyze your findings, then provide high-level, specific feedback and designs to be implemented within our products.
- BS/BA in HCI or related degree and/or experience
- 5+ years in Accessibility UX Research or equivalent role
- Self starter
- Solid experience in research, especially remote and unmoderated
- Proven knowledge of UX accessibility tools such as screen readers and magnification tools
- Experience at synthesizing findings and building guidelines to incorporate into our products
- Excellent communication skills with Product Design and Product Management teams
Why Blue Jeans is THE PLACE to Be?
BlueJeans is the world’s leading provider of interoperable video communication, bringing video to you, wherever you are. BlueJeans is used by thousands of global companies for everyday meetings, events, and social networks, and works across any location or device, including mobile, desktop, or room system. BlueJeans is the modern era replacement to traditional web conferencing technologies, and delivers face-to-face video communication for any organization who wants to bring their employees, leaders, and partners closer together.