ClearDATA is seeking a Product Manager that wants to use product expertise and infrastructure knowledge to truly make a difference in Healthcare! If you’re passionate about creating a new category of technology that will fundamentally make healthcare better, come join our team.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for go to market strategy for assigned ClearDATA products
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of products/ product features
- Gather requirements from multiple sources to form an exceptional experience for our customers
- Articulate business needs and translate to product initiatives
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution and drive key product roadmap successes
- Owns backlog and drives product development across a team of experienced engineers
- Build and deliver the business cases for product investments, as needed.
- Work closely with the Product Marketing Manager to integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Understand ClearDATA’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as best in the industry.
- Other duties as needed
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 6-8 years of product management experience
- Experience working at a tech/SaaS company required
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure based products
- Superb strategic thinking skills and business acumen
- Superb communication skills
- Positive, “can do” attitude
- Team Player
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Experience in Cloud Healthcare Hosting Solutions
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure is required
- Experience working with HIPAA regulations would be a plus
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- Dynamic company that rewards high-performers
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Servant leadership Management
- Business-casual dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K
- Stock options
- Unlimited Vacation!
- Competitive base, commission and bonus structure