What we're Building
We’re on a mission to make marketing more meaningful by building the next-generation B2B marketing platform.
Our ABM automation platform helps B2B organizations operationalize Account Based Marketing (ABM). With our product suite, revenue teams can get insight into which accounts are engaging, know where to focus time and resources, automate multi-channel campaigns, and measure the ROI of their campaigns.
Backed by leading venture investors and headquartered in San Mateo, CA, Engagio was named as one of the Top 10 Best Small Companies to Work For in the Bay Area, and is on the JMP Securities 2018 Hot 100 List of Privately Held Software Companies. Most recently, Engagio was recognized as the best overall MarTech solution in the 2019 MarTech Breakthrough Awards, named one of San Francisco Bay Area’s 2019 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® by National Association for Business Resources, and ranked among the fastest growing private companies in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times.
This isn’t our first rodeo. Our CEO, Jon Miller, was instrumental in building two of the largest marketing technology companies in the past 20 years including Epiphany (IPO: 1999); and most recently as Co-Founder of Marketo; (IPO: 2013, then acquired by Adobe in 2018). Our Co-Founder Brian Babcock worked with Jon at Epiphany and was also early at Rocket Fuel; (IPO: 2013) and Platfora (Acquired by Workday: 2016). Some of our customers include Atlassian, Snowflake, Symantec, TrendMicro, and Vonage.
Engagio is looking for a world-class Customer Onboarding Consultant who can deliver high value service to our fast-growing base of clients. You will provide onboarding and consulting services that help customers get started using Engagio successfully and that help customers maximize the value they get from their solution. Companies who purchase Engagio are introduced immediately to their dedicated Onboarding Consultant, who will lead them through the full onboarding process that will ensure they see early value with our solutions and put them on a path towards long term success. Onboarding Specialists will manage all communications with critical customer stakeholders during the implementation - ranging from the platform's set up and configuration, the training and enablement of end users, and ultimately the introduction to their dedicated Customer Success Manager.
- Be an expert in Engagio services and offerings, and Account Based Management/ B2B best practices, strategies and tactics (Engagio will help position you as the expert in this space)
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the customer during their critical first months deploying Engagio
- Setup and configure Engagio to ensure customers’ solution is optimized for their business
- Provide online/phone based and occasionally on-site strategic and tactical consulting related to Engagio solutions
- Set expectations, communicate implementation project timeline and define the onboarding process
- Confirm that all activities required during Engagio setup and implementation are completed
- Contribute to the development of best practices, methodologies, and other intellectual capital
- Lead strategic and product training sessions (on phone, web, or live) tailored to each customer to maximize customer's success with Engagio
- During onboarding and consulting projects, manage ongoing client communications and share status updates with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage project risk to ensure timely, on-budget project execution and closure
- Work cross functionally to transition and handoff customers to other parts of the Customer Success team
- 5+ years experience in customer-facing Enablement, Training, or Onboarding function
- 2-3 years experience using Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua or other similar Marketing Tech solutions
- 2-3 years experience delivering consulting and/or training services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent client management and project management abilities
- Ability to work on multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational and planning skill with meticulous attention to detail
- SaaS, CRM, SFA, and marketing software applications sales experience is strongly preferred
- 25% travel
- Ability to work on-site in San Mateo, CA
Build the next great marketing platform.
1. Freedom and Transparency
2. Happiness and Positivity
3. Excellence and Execution
Engagio has many great perks, include:
Free Philz coffee
Medical, dental & insurance
Great downtown San Mateo location
Close to Caltrain
Flexible work hours
Fun monthly events
Fully stocked kitchens
Weekly educational classes & catered lunch
*Engagio is an equal opportunity employer. *
Candidates must complete in order to qualify for the position:
- Criminal background check
- Reference checks
- Education verification
- Education verification