What we're Building
We’re on a mission to make marketing more meaningful by building the next-generation B2B marketing platform.
Our ABM automation platform helps B2B organizations operationalize Account Based Marketing (ABM). With our product suite, revenue teams can get insight into which accounts are engaging, know where to focus time and resources, automate multi-channel campaigns, and measure the ROI of their campaigns.
Backed by leading venture investors and headquartered in San Mateo, CA, Engagio was named as one of the Top 10 Best Small Companies to Work For in the Bay Area, and is on the JMP Securities 2018 Hot 100 List of Privately Held Software Companies. Most recently, Engagio was recognized as the best overall MarTech solution in the 2019 MarTech Breakthrough Awards, named one of San Francisco Bay Area’s 2019 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® by National Association for Business Resources, and ranked among the fastest growing private companies in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times.
This isn’t our first rodeo. Our CEO, Jon Miller, was instrumental in building two of the largest marketing technology companies in the past 20 years including Epiphany (IPO: 1999); and most recently as Co-Founder of Marketo; (IPO: 2013, then acquired by Adobe in 2018). Our Co-Founder Brian Babcock worked with Jon at Epiphany and was also early at Rocket Fuel; (IPO: 2013) and Platfora (Acquired by Workday: 2016). Some of our customers include Atlassian, Snowflake, Symantec, TrendMicro, and Vonage.
Engagio is looking for world-class Customer Success Managers to own the health and well-being (assuring product adoption and customer value) of Engagio’s rapidly-expanding customer list, from the post-onboarding phase, through renewal, and beyond. You will play a critical role in helping customers achieve their Marketing and Sales business goals by leveraging Engagio technology and services, as well as your own expertise.
You are passionate about engaging your customers and working collaboratively to learn how Engagio solutions can make them successful. You have fantastic organizational skills, have previously worked in customer-facing roles, and want to work in an environment where culture and “doing it right” matter. You love the idea of being on the launch pad of a startup with provenexecutive management. If this is you, we have a tremendous opportunity.
- Be an expert in Engagio services and offerings, and Account Based Management/ B2B best practices, strategies and tactics (Engagio will help position you as the trusted advisor in this space)
- Collaborate and partner with account team members (professional services, sales, account managers, support, onboarding consultants, product managers)
- Define and maintain success plans for customers that outline the desired business outcomes, metrics for success (KPIs), potential issues, and action plans
- Prepare for and conduct business reviews with customer, as appropriate
- Monitor adoption and usage trends, work closely with customer and Engagio teams to address adoption blockers
- Assist customers in realizing the full value of Engagio and serve as a trusted advisor focused on their success
- Work with customers to expand product adoption across their organization, building champions every step of the way
- Provide trainings and education to our customer sales and marketing teams to help them achieve their performance goals leveraging Engagio
- Maintain deep understanding of competitive and complementary technologies and vendors and how to position Engagio in relation to them
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer dedication and loyalty
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
- Provide guidance on how to resolve customer-specific challenges
- A minimum of 3 years of customer-facing experience in a CSM function, account management, consulting, or client service role
- Experience working with SaaS solutions
- Proficient in building and delivering compelling proposals and presentations via the GSuite set of products
- Mix of business and technical acumen with ability to engage and add value in discussions involving both technology and business strategy
- Experience facilitating meetings, delivering executive presentations and resolving conflict with resources at all levels
- Ability to handle challenging customers or situations and drive to mutually agreeable outcomes
- Excellent account leadership, management and coordination skills with a bias for action
- Passionate about your customers’ success
- Accomplished presentation skills
- Effective communicator both written and verbal
- Ability to work creatively and analytically to solve problems
- Ability to manage ambiguity and synthesize complex information into meaningful messages and recommendationsAble to make decisions within appropriate time frames with sound justification and can learn from mistakes
- Demonstrated ability working collaboratively across the organization to achieve results important to your customers (Presales, Sales, Product, Professional Services, etc.)
- SaaS and marketing software applications experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to work on-site in San Mateo, CA
Build the next great marketing platform.
1. Freedom and Transparency
2. Happiness and Positivity
3. Excellence and Execution
Engagio has many great perks, include:
Free Philz coffee
Medical, dental & insurance
Great downtown San Mateo location
Close to Caltrain
Flexible work hours
Fun monthly events
Fully stocked kitchens
Weekly educational classes & catered lunch
*Engagio is an equal opportunity employer. *
Candidates must complete in order to qualify for the position:
- Criminal background check
- Reference checks
- Education verification
- Education verification