We're looking for a passionate hands-on Data Scientist to join our research team and develop new innovative machine learning ideas from conception to realization based on our multi-vector diverse datasets.
Some of the challenges you’ll tackle:
• Manage and maintain large big data cluster, improve our existing next-gen detections.
• Develop algorithms that will assist cyber analysts in finding malicious activity.
Data scientist required skills:
- B.Sc./MSc Computer Science/Mathematics or any other relevant field.
- Advanced programming skills (Python or other).
- Experience with machine learning packages (skit-learn, Numpy, Pandas, Jupyter Notebook etc.).
- Experience building solutions with the Big Data tools and frameworks such as Elasticsearch(Advantage), Hadoop, Spark, etc.
- Experience with Linux distributions.
Would be great to have:
- Cyber Security background.
- Familiarity with AWS.
- Experience working with MongoDB.
- Web framework: Flask.
Who we are
Cynet is a security platform that protects organizations from breaches by automated threat discovery and mitigation throughout all attack stages across the entire environment. Cynet is the first solution that protects the entire environment, by correlating users, files, network traffic and host activities with a complete set of threat prevention and detection tools, and joined by pre-set and custom auto-remediation policies for post-compromise activity. By unifying all aspects of breach protection in a single interface, Cynet eliminates the need for multi-product security stacks, and the dependency on high level security skills.