Gong.io helps salespeople have better conversations by using AI and machine learning to pinpoint what the top performers are saying and doing differently. Those behaviors can then be replicated across the entire team to increase quota attainment and slash on-boarding time of new team members. Customer-facing teams at hundreds of companies like LinkedIn, GE and ZipRecruiter use Gong to improve their customer experience in millions of conversations every day.
This person will be critical in designing and executing a world-class customer journey to drive increasing value into our largest and most complex accounts. You will focus on refining and scaling this team as you:
1. Hire, train and develop accomplished Strategic CSMs while collaborating closely with our Strategic Sales counterparts
2. Build and refine processes to drive deeper customer value while maximizing revenue
3. Motivate CSMs to perform in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment where our #1 initiative is to Create Raving Fans
4. Establish relationships with executive stakeholders in our key accounts
Roles & Responsibilities
- Hire, coach and manage a team of customer success managers, developing and expanding their customer, product, and domain expertise.
- Own your team's metrics and drive the plan to attain and exceed them - want more!
- Motivate team members through leadership
- Regularly report on team/individual results
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity
- 8-10 years of relevant work experience in building and managing high performing Strategic CSM teams in B2B SaaS companies.
- Demonstrated ability leading a customer facing team — strong people management, coaching and development experience.
- Have built a successful team from ground up and be ready to roll up your sleeves and do it again
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of success
- High level of business acumen and understanding of how revenue leaders work and think
You'll get to
- Work closely with some of Silicon Valley’s best talent to create a truly amazing team.
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the ride.
- Challenge yourself and take your career to the next level.
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package.