At Gong, we’re building next-generation (machine learning based) software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Gong is a well-funded, high-growth startup that proudly serves hundreds of customers, including Facebook, Salesforce, AppsFlyer, Sisense, monday.com, PayPal, WalkMe and more.
Our solution guides people: coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
We are creating a new market segment that requires us to explore and continually deliver innovative solutions and experiences.
We’re growing rapidly, and are seeking a highly motivated, experienced product designer to play a key role in crafting these experiences.
If you have a passion for creating innovative products and thrive on identifying and solving user needs, we want you!
- Drive user experience and design of one of Gong’s key product areas : develop concepts - brainstorm and create wireframes , deliver detailed design.
- Act as the user advocate - embed user-centered design principles and craft intelligent, cutting-edge and user-centered digital experiences.
- Work together with the product team and engineers to bring these experiences to life.
- Help develop, manage, and refine UI pattern libraries and guidelines.
- 4+ years of demonstrated results in designing flows, experiences, and UI for web and mobile products, preferably B2B SaaS.
- Proficiency in both rapid and high-fidelity prototyping tools, with an ability to deliver clear and easy-to-understand designs.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- High level of verbal and written English.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
- A university degree in a related field (Design, Human Factor Engineering, Cognitive/ Applied Psychology) – an advantage.
- Proficiency with Figma and other design tools – an advantage.
- A portfolio of recent work.
- Passionate about developing exceptional UX that creates raving fans.
- A highly creative self-starter who can maintain a balance between the big picture view and all the details.
- A skilled problem solver, who can research and understand complex problems and deliver elegantly simple solutions.
- A team player with great interpersonal skills.