At Clarus Commerce, our focus is on the employee, their growth and their work/life balance satisfaction is always Top of Mind. The minute you step through the door, you’ll be joining a company that values everyone’s opinion, rewards and recognizes exemplary work, and loves to have fun.
You’ll also be a part of a business that is constantly being recognized for excellence. We’ve been chosen as a “Top Workplace” seven years in a row, we have been named one of Boston’s Best & Brightest, a “Top Company Culture” nationally and have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The Boston Globe, Cosmopolitan and Time Magazine. Life is too short, so join a company where you can turn a job into a career—and have a great time doing it.
Clarus Commerce specializes in building custom premium loyalty programs for our clients. We also have a direct to consumer business where we manage consumer facing subscription shopping products, such as ShopSmarter and FreeShipping.com.
Clarus Commerce is seeking two new strategic, results-oriented Client Managers who will be integral members of our Client Services team. These individuals will have direct ownership over a list of assigned client accounts. The Client Managers must have a strategic outlook on all of the assigned accounts, strong attention to detail, plus great interpersonal skills.
- Work closely with most other departments including: marketing, new business development, product management, financial analysis, and marketing operations to develop and implement marketing strategies as well as navigate through operational challenges.
- Create and deliver dynamic presentations outlining our core competencies, strategies, products, and results to the client. Develop and foster client relationships to maintain open lines of communication for assigned accounts
- Develop a strong understanding of our financial marketing models and the drivers of the product P& L's.
- Review reporting that is sent to clients to understand any issues, concerns, trends, or significant changes; present to client and work through issue resolution
- Utilize effective problem solving skills to overcome both internal and external challenges.
- Work with Marketing to manage all marketing materials (scripts, fulfillment materials, banners and customized websites).
- Prospect new opportunities for each assigned account to continually grow and optimize client market share
- Propose the right deal structure for each opportunity based on client history and current environment
- Identify internal process issues and, where appropriate, participate in the improvement process
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5-7 years of client management
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks, changing priorities and tight deadlines
- Ability to interface effectively at all levels internally and externally
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Solid spreadsheet and PowerPoint knowledge
- Ability to quickly respond to opportunities and to manage multiple priorities
- Experience selling into the e-commerce or retail space preferred
- Flexible, driven and self-motivated
- Travel as needed