Current Employees of LendingClub: Please apply via your internal Workday Account
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) was founded in 2007 under the belief that a technology and data-driven marketplace can improve the way people access and invest in credit, creating value for both sides. Since then, we've helped millions of Americans take control of their debt, pursue their dreams, and invest in their future – all in a fair, transparent, and affordable way. Today we’re America’s largest online credit marketplace, facilitating billions of dollars in loans annually, and we’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality.
About the RoleWe are seeking a Senior Financial Data Analyst to work with large data sets, design and automate processes, create analysis to drive business decisions, and to create enhancements of controls and risk mitigation. Our team is critical to managing financial data and moving cash for Lending Club. In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop, streamline and support the daily operations for teams across the companies finance organization, primarily in Treasury and Accounting.
What You'll Do
- Build scalable queries to support and analyze the data powering our financial products
- Develop and maintain tools and dashboards used to streamline processes and analysis
- Work with various teams such as Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Investor Ops teams to address any issues arising from our changing business environment
- Drive adoption of new processes and standard methodologies
- Identify, document and implement changes to enhance controls and mitigate risk
- Identify, review and resolve exceptions as they arise
- 2-5 years of relevant experience, preferably with experience in loan servicing and reconciliations at a bank, savings institution, mortgage lender/broker or comparable financial services company
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related Business discipline
- A strong understanding of financial and operational controls
- Possess analytical and inquisitive mindset with keen attention to detail
- Strong Excel knowledge and aptitude, including macros, pivot tables, and lookups
- Knowledge of SQL, Python and VBA is a nice to have but must have the ability to pick these up quickly
- A team player who can problem solve and is able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously
- A strong work ethic, enjoy getting your “hands dirty,” and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.