Current Employees of LendingClub: Please apply via your internal Workday Account
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) was founded in 2007 under the belief that a technology and data-driven marketplace can improve the way people access and invest in credit, creating value for both sides. Since then, we've helped millions of Americans take control of their debt, pursue their dreams, and invest in their future – all in a fair, transparent, and affordable way. Today we’re America’s largest online credit marketplace, facilitating billions of dollars in loans annually, and we’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality.
About the RoleInterested in a challenge? We're looking for a talented Automation Engineer to join our Engineering team. You'll have an opportunity to play a key role in our company’s growth initiatives.
What You'll Do
- Provide thought leadership in evolution of our test automation frameworks from the ground up into a continuous integration continuous deployment continuous delivery model.
- Own and deliver test automation scripts in service to our core revenue offering product features.
- Provide oversight through code and design reviews for features delivered by other engineering within their scrum team.
- Use your seasoned modern-day engineering methodologies to help drive testing and coordinate with scrum team and functional counterparts in overseeing bug tracking, test prioritization, test automation and release.
- 7+ years of test automation experience.
- Hands-on experience writing test automation scripts in both JS (UIRunner, Cypress etc) & Java.
- Expertise in Java, JS, and Python.
- Experience in CICD methodologies and tools.
- Experience with Web Services/API testing.
- Familiarity with test engineering tools such as JUnit, Selenium Webdriver, Enterprise Test automation framework, Unix Shell scripting, Eclipse, Jmeter, JIRA, GIT, and Oracle.
- Experience with designing test cases and test scenarios to test software.
- Effectively communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner and ability to coordinate cross-team efforts.
- BS degree in Computer Sciences or related field (an equivalent combination of related education, training, and experience may be considered), or equivalent work experience.
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.