Current Employees of LendingClub: Please apply via your internal Workday Account
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) was founded in 2007 under the belief that a technology and data-driven marketplace can improve the way people access and invest in credit, creating value for both sides. Since then, we've helped millions of Americans take control of their debt, pursue their dreams, and invest in their future – all in a fair, transparent, and affordable way. Today we’re America’s largest online credit marketplace, facilitating billions of dollars in loans annually, and we’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality.
About the RoleAs a key member within our marketing team, reporting to our Senior Marketing Program Manager, you will ensure that our Marketing team continues to increase our cohesiveness, efficiency and effectiveness. You will bring order and process to campaigns, establish clear expectations and timelines, and keep stakeholders and contributors aligned on business priorities. You will also drive the execution of various marketing initiatives.
This role must understand the marketing business goals and ensure the team is best utilizing its tools, systems, processes, and people to execute marketing campaigns and projects on time, within budget, and at limited business risk. You must be able to think strategically and translate strategic plans into tactical components for continuous progress toward goals.
What You'll Do
The successful candidate will manage and continuously improve marketing processes, working closely with the marketing leadership team and stakeholders across marketing and the business.
You will build expertise in marketing strategy while cultivating relationships across the business. You’ll learn how our marketing channels work together, building a basic understanding of roles and responsibilities across the marketing organization. You’re expected to improve processes as required and empower the marketing teams to take part once proven.
Key responsibilities include:
Manage how Marketing collectively runs project and campaigns.
- Manage cross-channel campaign execution, from ideation to launch.
- Facilitate, coordinate and project manage cross-functional team tasks and activities. Collaborate with cross-functional team members to ensure accuracy of project tasks, on-time completion, and drive resolution of issues and constraints.
- Support creation and management the cross-channel marketing project calendar.
- Manage and coordinate projects for the Brand team.
Grow and mature the PMO function within Marketing.
- Identify ways to optimize workflows to improve efficiency. Help drive adoption of project management tools.
- Support strategic marketing initiatives, including vendor RFPs.
- Execute a regular cadence of reporting on project statuses, milestones, issues and risks with leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience in project management in a professional environment
- 2+ years of experience working with marketing teams
- You rely on strong project management and prioritization skills and can manage multiple projects/campaigns.
- Designing and scaling processes as well as having experience in change management is a big plus
- You’re a collaborative team player and can build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders of varying levels.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- You have a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude to get the job done, but also think strategically and solve problems.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You pay strong attention to detail.
- You have experience in a highly-regulated industry.
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.